The Student Room Group

17 years old and flat chested.

I used to weigh 106 pounds. I gained 35 pounds with the help of appetite pills. I’ve also been on birth control for 2 years. I still have small A cup boobs. Push up bras DO NOTHING for me. My boobs are the same size they were when I was skinny. The fat went to literally every part of my body but my boobs. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Don’t worry about that girlie! Small boobs rock too, I’d know - I have them also aha. Think of all the positives: you can run with ease, you can not wear a bra under a top and look good, they won’t sag!
All boobs are good boobs :smile:
If you’re super unhappy or would like cleavage in a top etc. you could try a push up bra?
Just know you’re adequate no matter your cup size.
(edited 4 years ago)
lose weight
Original post by jane10921
lose weight

Why would she do that? Damn. She’s most likely healthy. Bye sis.
Reply 4
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
lose weight

Everyone told me that if I gained weight, my boobs would grow. But a nice ass came along with the weight gain... so I’m not losing it.
Reply 6
Original post by Academicbee123
Don’t worry about that girlie! Small boobs rock too, I’d know - I have them also aha. Think of all the positives: you can run with ease, you can not wear a bra under a top and look good, they won’t sag!
All boobs are good boobs :smile:
If you’re super unhappy or would like cleavage in a top etc. you could try a push up bra?
Just know you’re adequate no matter your cup size.

I know.. I just wanna feel like a woman for once. Push up bras don’t work for me. I’m just that flat. But thank you so much.
Original post by Ashilic
Everyone told me that if I gained weight, my boobs would grow. But a nice ass came along with the weight gain... so I’m not losing it.

Ok then get a boob job?
Ok then get a boob job?

I wouldn’t suggest a boob job. I think it’s better to work on self love and acceptance, but it’s just a personal opinion. Having massive or small boobs doesn’t make you any less or more of a woman.
Original post by Ashilic
I used to weigh 106 pounds. I gained 35 pounds with the help of appetite pills. I’ve also been on birth control for 2 years. I still have small A cup boobs. Push up bras DO NOTHING for me. My boobs are the same size they were when I was skinny. The fat went to literally every part of my body but my boobs. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

What you can do, is fix it from within. There is nothing absolutely wrong with having A-cup boobs, because guess what boobs aren't everything and you'll gain nothing more if you had a bigger size. Most celebrities have small boobs and that's shoved in our faces all the time and it's very common. I think start consuming content where people do have smaller boobs and learn how to style it well, you have a lot of access to nice things than some people I know who have larger than DD boobs that can really flatter your breasts, as in tops, not just bras or bralettes. Also, if you've gained an ass, you have some sort of shape and that can flatter your body type. See your boobs as a plus not a fuss. Be more positive about your boobs and even say good things about them, the confidence will come and you'll be happier (sorry if that sounds like an ad)
I was flat chested until 19. I then "grew" to 34aa. I want a boob job
Original post by Miss Maddie
I was flat chested until 19. I then "grew" to 34aa. I want a boob job

Think VERY carefully before getting breast enlargement surgery. There are plenty of negatives which are all too often ignored.
Breast size really isn't important, despite what a lot of young females think. When you find someone who truly loves you, they'll love you regardless of what size your boobs are, plus, there are lots of people who find small breasts and flat chested girls very attractive, and there are plenty of advantages to having small boobs.
Dont worry about it.
Far to many women have hang ups about boob size, be confident and happy with what you have got.
I'm quite small I'm a 32B, but it's never held me back, and never stopped me getting boyfriends, I really wouldn't want them any bigger or smaller, be proud!!!!!!
Original post by Ashilic

Hey there, im also part of the itty bitty committee. Unfortunately, theres nothing we can do to fix this, but you could always try wearing bras with extra padding. Wear shirts with horizontal stripes, so that they'll make your boobs look a little bigger. Don't feel too bad about it and don't get a boob job unless YOU really want to. (remember there has been many botched cases)
Original post by Appirition
Think VERY carefully before getting breast enlargement surgery. There are plenty of negatives which are all too often ignored.
Breast size really isn't important, despite what a lot of young females think. When you find someone who truly loves you, they'll love you regardless of what size your boobs are, plus, there are lots of people who find small breasts and flat chested girls very attractive, and there are plenty of advantages to having small boobs.

I don't get ache from exercising without a bra, I easily get away going bra less on a night out etc...

I really can't stand looking at myself in a bikini. I like my body, I hate my boobs
I don't get ache from exercising without a bra, I easily get away going bra less on a night out etc...

I really can't stand looking at myself in a bikini. I like my body, I hate my boobs

You've stated 2 of the many very good reasons not to have a boob job.
Seriously, you should be proud of your figure and body - all of it.
There are thousands, perhaps even millions of females who would dearly love to not get any aches from exercising without a bra and easily get away with going bra-less.
The thing that needs working on and changing is how you think and feel about your boobs, not the size of them, especially not using artificial means such as surgery.

Before you make any plans to get a boob job, do some research on Breast Implant Illness (BII). I hadn't heard of it until a few days ago, but reading just a little about it only strengthened my thoughts about implants.
I went on the Yasmin pill for my acne and not only did it make my face clearer, it made my boobs SO much bigger, I went from 30F to 30J. I didn't even know that birth control pills made your breasts bigger until I was taking it.
Reply 18
I’ve been on birth control for 3 years. 😭
I was a 32B til I was 23 then out of nowhere they went to 32E, no birth control or anything. Bodies are weird? Honestly though smaller boobs were easier to deal with, I'm finding adjusting to my new body a bit weird like clothes don't fit the same and it's not as uncomfy to lie on my front. Rock your small boobs! Also you can get away no bra. Also if your weight gain gave you a bum then I'm super jealous! That's the bit of me that won't gain weight so own that bum
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest