University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Bognor Campus

How many students are there at Bognor campus
Original post by Anonymous
How many students are there at Bognor campus

There are about 1500 students on our Bognor Regis campus :smile:

If you have any other questions then please feel free to ask!
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by University of Chichester
There are about 1500 students on our Bognor Regis campus :smile:

If you have any other questions then please feel free to ask!

Can i buy basic food essentials on campus at Bognor? If i wanted to cook at the weekend or have a breakfast
before the restaurant opens? or how far is the nearest place i can do this
Can i buy basic food essentials on campus at Bognor? If i wanted to cook at the weekend or have a breakfast
before the restaurant opens? or how far is the nearest place i can do this

There are plenty of food shops in the town centre, 10 mins walk away from the campus and a big Tesco and Sainsburys that's 20 min walk or 5 min drive :smile:
There are plenty of food shops in the town centre, 10 mins walk away from the campus and a big Tesco and Sainsburys that's 20 min walk or 5 min drive :smile:

brilliant, thank you
brilliant, thank you

You are more than welcome! If you need any more help, feel free to ask :smile:

Here is a Bognor campus tour video to help you visualise where you will be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiv-2bg0GE
Reply 6
Hi, I've got Chichester as my firm choice for Primary Ed and starting in September. I am a little bit worried that after chatting to people their ChiView shows a My Application tab which mine doesn't. Any advice of who I need to contact?
Original post by AAAJ2002
Hi, I've got Chichester as my firm choice for Primary Ed and starting in September. I am a little bit worried that after chatting to people their ChiView shows a My Application tab which mine doesn't. Any advice of who I need to contact?

Hi @AAAJ2002,

If you contact [email protected], the team will be able to help you :smile:
Reply 8
You are more than welcome! If you need any more help, feel free to ask :smile:

Here is a Bognor campus tour video to help you visualise where you will be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiv-2bg0GE

thank you

Hi @AAAJ2002,

If you contact [email protected], the team will be able to help you :smile:

thank you

Hi its a slightly strange question before i've even started but do you know what date my parents would be safe to book a holiday in July 2021 (after the virus has cancelled it this year!) - think i'd finish the semester by 2nd July 2021?

thank you

Hi its a slightly strange question before i've even started but do you know what date my parents would be safe to book a holiday in July 2021 (after the virus has cancelled it this year!) - think i'd finish the semester by 2nd July 2021?

Hi, our semester dates can be found here: https://d3mcbia3evjswv.cloudfront.net/files/Standard%20UG%20semester%20pattern%202021.public%20version%20final_1.pdf so it should be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending