The Student Room Group

I really miss college

It’s a bit pathetic but I feel like I’ve lost meaning since not being at college. I’m a very lonely person so I really valued having banter with people in my class and talking to my teachers.
I loved learning with others and laughing at funny things that happened.
I have to self shield due to being vulnerable and I haven’t left the house since the start of lockdown.
My college aren’t doing classes and I’m really lonely. I don’t have actual friends, just people I got on well with in my classes. I feel really upset every time I think of college because I miss it a lot. Everyday feels the same and I’m so lonely.
Honestly same :s-smilie: I miss seeing and joking around with my mates. We still text but it just ain't the same. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to...I know how lonely things can be lately
Reply 2
Original post by jaz_x001
Honestly same :s-smilie: I miss seeing and joking around with my mates. We still text but it just ain't the same. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to...I know how lonely things can be lately

Thank you so much. You seem so kind, I’ve seen you on a couple of threads :smile: I hope you feel less lonely too
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much. You seem so kind, I’ve seen you on a couple of threads :smile: I hope you feel less lonely too

No problem :h: Oh really? Thank you! I normally just chat a lot of crap in these threads :laugh: I have to say talking to random people on this has helped with feeling lonely...human interaction and all that jazz
Original post by Anonymous
It’s a bit pathetic but I feel like I’ve lost meaning since not being at college. I’m a very lonely person so I really valued having banter with people in my class and talking to my teachers.
I loved learning with others and laughing at funny things that happened.
I have to self shield due to being vulnerable and I haven’t left the house since the start of lockdown.
My college aren’t doing classes and I’m really lonely. I don’t have actual friends, just people I got on well with in my classes. I feel really upset every time I think of college because I miss it a lot. Everyday feels the same and I’m so lonely.

first time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending