The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Accommodation Offers

So, I know we don't get our offers until after results day (unless uncons get them earlier idk), and I also know that we don't get told what room we are in until the day we move in, but do we get told the flat at least so that we can find our flatmates or do we just not know anything other than room type?
Original post by lauradaniellex
So, I know we don't get our offers until after results day (unless uncons get them earlier idk), and I also know that we don't get told what room we are in until the day we move in, but do we get told the flat at least so that we can find our flatmates or do we just not know anything other than room type?

Hi Lauradaniellex,

I'm a first year student at Lancaster.

All accommodation offers are sent out on/after results day, regardless of the type of offer the student has.

When I got my offer last year, I was just told the college and the room type initially, but then at some point during September, I found out the house number also.

However, wasn't until the night before moving in day that you could find out your flat and room number - so on the overall college group chats and the house chats, people were desperately trying to find their flatmates!

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help!

Maria :smile:
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending