The Student Room Group

Driving theory test

On Apple App Store, ages ago I downloaded the app “Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 kit” for 4.99 as I thought it was the official one. But now I’m hearing the other app “Official DVSA Theory Kit” is the official one duh but I never knew this app existed.

Does it matter if I just stick to the first app I have now? Just cba to pay another 4.99. thanks 😊
Reply 1
Original post by Maris499
On Apple App Store, ages ago I downloaded the app “Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 kit” for 4.99 as I thought it was the official one. But now I’m hearing the other app “Official DVSA Theory Kit” is the official one duh but I never knew this app existed.

Does it matter if I just stick to the first app I have now? Just cba to pay another 4.99. thanks 😊

Never used that app myself but I suppose as long as that app has up-to-date theory questions and hazard perception practice stuff, you'll be fine. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Never used that app myself but I suppose as long as that app has up-to-date theory questions and hazard perception practice stuff, you'll be fine. :smile:

The last 4 questions doesn’t have the new stuff of where they show you a video and you answer questions on it? It’s still the case study
Reply 3
I used theory 4 in 1, didn't use the official one when I passed. They are all near enough the same and with proper revision, you can pass with any of the apps.

I used that app and passed - trust me it’s basically the same, it’s just that the govt back the DVSA one :smile:
Reply 5
That’s brilliant thanks guys! Saved me a fiver haha 😂
I heard the test has changed from the case study to a few videos. Is there anywhere I could find examples/practice questions for this? Thank you
That’s brilliant thanks guys! Saved me a fiver haha 😂
I heard the test has changed from the case study to a few videos. Is there anywhere I could find examples/practice questions for this? Thank you

Wow really? I did my theory test only two weeks ago and still had the case study!
just to clarify on the video front as ive had that panic the last few days - its still case studies, they're not putting the videos in at the minute because of corona
Reply 8
I second that. I sat my test yesterday and it was only the case study. The government said they will not be changing the theory tests until further notice :smile:
Reply 9
Oh wow thanks for clarifying that guys!! I thought it had changed hence I was panicking if whether I needed the other app or not in case it’s updated on their 👀 my test is in October so hopefully nothing changed then haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending