The Student Room Group

What’s his problem?

My dad likes to get me in trouble with my step mom
How does he get you into trouble? What does he say?
how though wht does he do?
Reply 3
Original post by 5hyl33n
How does he get you into trouble? What does he say?

He goes and tells my step mom that I am home has I just walked in the door and he tells her to tell me to clean the bathroom literally waiting till
I get home to clean it yet 3 other siblings all home and old enough to clean it
Original post by Anonymous
He goes and tells my step mom that I am home has I just walked in the door and he tells her to tell me to clean the bathroom literally waiting till
I get home to clean it yet 3 other siblings all home and old enough to clean it

Why don’t you create a timetable with your siblings and one person clean the bathroom, then the next etc.
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
Why don’t you create a timetable with your siblings and one person clean the bathroom, then the next etc.

So my brothers can clean the bathroom too? My parents seem to think because I am a girl I should clean it my step brother is 18 he eats every time and dumps the dishes in the sink me and his grandma washes them my dad says he can’t say anything to his gf kids cause he’s not their father
So my brothers can clean the bathroom too? My parents seem to think because I am a girl I should clean it my step brother is 18 he eats every time and dumps the dishes in the sink me and his grandma washes them my dad says he can’t say anything to his gf kids cause he’s not their father

That’s ridiculous. Of course your brothers can clean the bathroom. Whether they are a boy or a girl is irrelevant. You shouldn’t be the only cleaning all the time.
Reply 7
well thats f***ed but why?
Reply 8
Original post by kadiatuj0001
well thats f***ed but why?

Guessing he wants to see me and his gf argue everything I point out to him about her children there big enough to do things he says he can’t tell her kids nothing cause he’s not their father a mess on the floor I have to pick it up bathroom a mess I have clean dishes in sink I have to do it

If he's not allowed to tell his girlfriend's kids what to do then she shouldn't be allowed to tell you what to do
Problem is it’s her house she buys almost everything in the house they been together a long time but dad moved in with her my dad let’s her get away with a lot of things I’ve told him about and he seems to believe her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending