The Student Room Group

lamda foundation course 2020

has anyone heard back from lamda about their foundation course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by millydrinkwater
has anyone heard back from lamda about their foundation course?

i’ve been shortlisted but i don’t know if anyone’s been given a place yet :smile: x
Original post by 02847
i’ve been shortlisted but i don’t know if anyone’s been given a place yet :smile: x

yeah same!
Reply 3
I’ve been shortlisted too but that was 12th of June when I got the email, you guys heard anything else
Original post by S1510
I’ve been shortlisted too but that was 12th of June when I got the email, you guys heard anything else

I emailed them a few days ago to ask about the scholarship and they realised they hadn’t sent me the form. Maybe email them just to see how things are going? x
Reply 5
I was shortlisted then too but haven’t heard either
Reply 6
I emailed them a few days ago to ask about the scholarship and they realised they hadn’t sent me the form. Maybe email them just to see how things are going? x

A form for the scholarship? And yeah they also emailed me on the 15th of June 3 days after the shortlist email saying ‘thank you for letting us know you’d like to be considered for the scholarship and have noted this on your application’ but since then no form. Everyday is stressful because if I do get a place I don’t know where I’ll be living and it’ll be harder to look in a shorter time frame if that makes sense, hope everything well x
Original post by S1510
A form for the scholarship? And yeah they also emailed me on the 15th of June 3 days after the shortlist email saying ‘thank you for letting us know you’d like to be considered for the scholarship and have noted this on your application’ but since then no form. Everyday is stressful because if I do get a place I don’t know where I’ll be living and it’ll be harder to look in a shorter time frame if that makes sense, hope everything well x

Hi!! I really think you should email the admissions office to follow up with that. I feel like they didn’t send out the email with the scholarship form to everybody who applied by mistake :frown:
Hope everything goes well for you!! x
Reply 8
Hi!! I really think you should email the admissions office to follow up with that. I feel like they didn’t send out the email with the scholarship form to everybody who applied by mistake :frown:
Hope everything goes well for you!! x

Yeah I’m going to email them now, thanks for getting back so quick. I’ll let you know if I get any email, hope everything goes well for you too x
Reply 9
You guys heard anything
Original post by S1510
You guys heard anything

not yet :/
Reply 11
I got an email today did you? x
Original post by S1510
I got an email today did you? x

Hia! Yeah, I got an email saying i’m still on the shortlist. Still hopeful though!! x
Reply 13
Hia! Yeah, I got an email saying i’m still on the shortlist. Still hopeful though!! x

Yeah same, find out again in two weeks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by S1510
Yeah same, find out again in two weeks.

Have you managed to get your accommodation yet? Check out Mannequin House - Student Roost. This is private student accommodation and we still have some rooms available :-)
Reply 15
Anyone heard anything?
Reply 16
Original post by S1510
Anyone heard anything?

nope, today was meant to be the update though :frown:
Original post by 02847
nope, today was meant to be the update though :frown:

I’m going to send them an email making sure there hasn’t been anything that was supposed to be sent :smile: x
Reply 18
I’m going to send them an email making sure there hasn’t been anything that was supposed to be sent :smile: x

Hey, if you hear anything let me know! Was also meant to be updated earlier this week about the BA waitlist but heard nothing
Original post by ginkg0
Hey, if you hear anything let me know! Was also meant to be updated earlier this week about the BA waitlist but heard nothing

Hia! Congrats on the BA waitlist :smile: I emailed them and found out that people who have offers have until the 12th August to pay their deposit. So, if some people don’t pay that deposit or pull out from the offer then they’ll ask someone else. Good luck!! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending