The Student Room Group

Applications for Frontline, Think Ahead, StepUp Summer 2021.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruby.78
It was a bit tricky, my advice would be to trust your instincts when it comes to choosing what you would or wouldn’t do. I kept changing my mind which made it more stressful. Definitely wait until your little ones are asleep!
Let us know how you got on

I PASSED!!! 🎉🎉
Yeah i was defo second guessing my answers a few times 😅 So happy that part is over now though.
Now we just have to wait to see if our applications pass 🤞🤞🤞
Reply 61
Original post by MelissaLuna
I PASSED!!! 🎉🎉
Yeah i was defo second guessing my answers a few times 😅 So happy that part is over now though.
Now we just have to wait to see if our applications pass 🤞🤞🤞

Well done! Fingers crossed we hear soon
I’m going to send my application off tomorrow, feel like I need to read it with fresh eyes in the morning. Then i’ll do the test - i’ve done a few practice tests I really hope i’ll be ok.
Reply 63
Original post by elisedodd
I’m going to send my application off tomorrow, feel like I need to read it with fresh eyes in the morning. Then i’ll do the test - i’ve done a few practice tests I really hope i’ll be ok.

Good luck - let us know how you get on
Original post by Ruby.78
Well done! Fingers crossed we hear soon

Super glad it's Monday so it's likely we will hear something by atleast Friday.

And can I ask, in the emails they send with the table of time frames on it, did you receive 2 different dates for the assessment centre?
1 email says its in April-May whilst the other says end of September 🤷. Confused.
Reply 65
Super glad it's Monday so it's likely we will hear something by atleast Friday.

And can I ask, in the emails they send with the table of time frames on it, did you receive 2 different dates for the assessment centre?
1 email says its in April-May whilst the other says end of September 🤷. Confused.

Yes, same here - I just assumed that they haven’t updated one of them as it still says 2020 start date. In the webinar last week she told us the first assessment date was 28th September
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ruby.78
Yes, same here - I just assumed that they haven’t updated one of them as it still says 2020 start date. In the webinar last week she told us the first assessment date was 28th September

Oh yeah I have just re-looked and seen the 2020 cohort on there.
Hopefully we get through and can get an early date.

May the odds be forever in our favour 🙏 🙌 😂
When going to fill in the online test it is coming up with an error message!! I hope it sorts itself out!
Did it and passed phew! I found it extremely difficult tbh!!!
Reply 69

Well done! Now we wait...hopefully it won’t be too long!

Congrats on passing the first stage 👏
Congrats on passing the first stage 👏

Does anyone know when applications open?
I

Original post by Jessruth92

I think they will open around the beginning of Sept
Original post by Jessruth92

yeah I think regular applications open early september
I’m confused so Iv registered then it says to search for vacancy to apply. I live in Bradford I have put Bradford, West Yorkshire and Yorkshire into the search box and nothing comes up. So does that mean there is no vacancies in my aria
Original post by Anisablue
I’m confused so Iv registered then it says to search for vacancy to apply. I live in Bradford I have put Bradford, West Yorkshire and Yorkshire into the search box and nothing comes up. So does that mean there is no vacancies in my aria

When I registered, on your dashboard, below the withdraw button should be a section that says "Forms for you to complete" or along them lines.
The Frontline application should be there.
No there was no forms was empty
No there was no forms was empty

Thats weird 😕
Did you get there by clicking on the early bird application link in the email sent?
Hi guys thanks for the help I think there was an error initially but I can see the application now
Hi guys thanks for the help I think there was an error initially but I can see the application now

Glad you got it sorted 👍
Good luck with the app and test 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending