The Student Room Group

Help with Bio-psychology!!!

Hey guys! Hope you’re all good. I’m doing psychology A level on the AQA spec and we’re just about to start studying bio-psychology. Over the summer and quarantine I tried to read ahead and make notes for later topics and bio-psychology was the one I was most confused on. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance x
Original post by Ali-liyyah
Hey guys! Hope you’re all good. I’m doing psychology A level on the AQA spec and we’re just about to start studying bio-psychology. Over the summer and quarantine I tried to read ahead and make notes for later topics and bio-psychology was the one I was most confused on. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance x

Hi! I'm also doing that spec, was there anything in particular that was throwing you off (in Biopsychology)?
Reply 2
Original post by HarveyCB
Hi! I'm also doing that spec, was there anything in particular that was throwing you off (in Biopsychology)?

All of it tbh 😰. I’ve never really understood biology, even at GCSE. I’m mainly struggling with the structure and function of sensory, motor and relay neurons, the endocrine system, localisation of functions in the brain and hemispheric lateralisation, biological rhythms and ways of studying the brain. Sorry that was a long list; there’s a lot I don’t understand 😓😂
Original post by Ali-liyyah
All of it tbh 😰. I’ve never really understood biology, even at GCSE. I’m mainly struggling with the structure and function of sensory, motor and relay neurons, the endocrine system, localisation of functions in the brain and hemispheric lateralisation, biological rhythms and ways of studying the brain. Sorry that was a long list; there’s a lot I don’t understand 😓😂

Oh, okay, lol. Do you want to pm me and I can talk it through with you?
Reply 4
Okay, cool. Thanks so much for your help! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending