The Student Room Group

Lost wallet on the bus, how likely do you think I'll get it back?

I lost my wallet with all my cards in on Sunday on the bus. I've locked the cards etc and I've filled in a lost property form on the stagecoach website, I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this before and how likely do you think someone would have handed it in so I can get it back? Panicking so much atm. Thanks
Reply 1
ngl, but if i found a wallet on a bus I'd probably finders keepers losers weepers it... 😐
Reply 2
It depends on who picked it up. On public transportation I would doubt your going to get it back but theres a possibility.
Reply 3
Original post by Katzen
Oh by the way, I’m actually being serious on this one. You’re not getting your wallet back, sorry.

******* move if your not trolling.
Talk with the police they will get the CCTV from the bus give the police the time and place you went on the bus and where you come of the bus and the time you can file a report at any police station
Reply 5
Original post by Katzen
What? F*cking move if I’m not trolling? What does that mean?

Wrong insult, buddy. The one I was referring to starts with arse.
You should have enough basic human decency to turn in a lost wallet.
Original post by Katzen
Ars*hole move if I’m not trolling?

Right, that’s it. I’m not going to tolerate this disrespect. I’m keeping this wallet for myself. Goodbye, God Bless America. So long!

Keep the 3 durex as well l used the other 9 durex over the weekend lol
the chances of you getting the wallet back: 1/100 :frown:
If you've locked all the cards then no one can do anything with the cards if they steal them. I doubt you'd get it back, best to get new cards with new numbers and make sure you don't lose it again. How did you lose it? Where do you keep it? Don't keep it in any clothing pockets because it can easily fall out. Best to keep it in your bag in a compartment if you have one.
That's why I wear the Nike man packs

https://postimg.cc/2L4LdDbF
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
I doubt it. Over the time I've lost three filofaxes; a Mulberry wallet and a coat (don't ask) on public transport/ taxis.

They never seem to be found.

Give up all hope if I was you. Hope you cancelled the cards btw
Original post by Ducc
I lost my wallet with all my cards in on Sunday on the bus. I've locked the cards etc and I've filled in a lost property form on the stagecoach website, I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this before and how likely do you think someone would have handed it in so I can get it back? Panicking so much atm. Thanks

Report your lost cards to your bank ASAP. It's unlikely you will get them back.
Reply 12
Original post by LovelyMrFox
It depends on who picked it up. On public transportation I would doubt your going to get it back but theres a possibility.

Roughly on a par with winning the Euromillions :wink:
If the person who found it was going to hand it in, it's likely they'd have done it by now.
My stepson left his on a train with £300 in it (his birthday money that he was taking to the bank!) and was very very lucky that a lovely man handed it in. He knows full well just how lucky he was.
I just lost my everything like drive licence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending