The Student Room Group

been vegetarian my whole life AMA

ask away

Scroll to see replies

Do you wonder what meat tastes like?
Reply 2
not going to lie sometimes when adverts on TV have meat on them, it kinda looks really good. So i do wonder what thats like but never to the point where i'd actually try meat.
Is there a reason why you have been vegetarian for your whole life?
Reply 4
Original post by KelsieTaylor
Is there a reason why you have been vegetarian for your whole life?

Mainly my parents, they're vegetarian too so obviously they wouldn't feed me meat. But now that i can understand and make my own decisions, i'm glad that im a vegetarian.
Is you family vegetarian for cultural or for ethical reasons?
Would you ever consider going vegan?
Reply 7
i've thought about it, i don't know if i'd be able to tho. I mean most of my meals are vegan until the weekend comes around and I indulge in chocolate and other desserts. Maybe i'd consider it for short periods of time but never lifelong
Reply 8
Original post by black tea
Is you family vegetarian for cultural or for ethical reasons?

mainly ethical reasons but they are from india so i guess there are some cultural influences there too
Original post by Random_101
ask away

Didn't you start on milk or milk formula?
Reply 10
ask away

What happens if your partner is not a vegetarian. Would you raise your kids as a vegetarian also?
Original post by Muttley79
Didn't you start on milk or milk formula?

isn't milk vegetarian?
isn't milk vegetarian?

It comes from animals ...
Original post by S1M001
What happens if your partner is not a vegetarian. Would you raise your kids as a vegetarian also?

I guess in that case I would allow my kids to try meat if they really wanted to if my partner is a meat eater as well. But I personally would never cook it for them
Original post by Muttley79
It comes from animals ...

OP is vegetarian, not vegan
isn't milk vegetarian?

i think in the beginning breast milk obviously and then i think cows milk. I'm not too sure tho, i've never asked my mum about that
i think in the beginning breast milk obviously and then i think cows milk. I'm not too sure tho, i've never asked my mum about that

Most of the weaning food include meat or meat ingredients - are you sure you've never eaten meat?
OP is vegetarian, not vegan

Some vegetarians won't drink cows milk but eat eggs.
How skinny are u?
Original post by Dexter345
How skinny are u?

pretty average i'd say. i'm 5ft4 and 55kg

Quick Reply

Latest