The Student Room Group

My busts are bigger than my back side and it makes me insecure

From the side, I have a small to medium butt but DD breasts and I am considering either a breast reduction or exercise to make my backside bigger. Has anyone dealt with this before?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
From the side, I have a small to medium butt but DD breasts and I am considering either a breast reduction or exercise to make my backside bigger. Has anyone dealt with this before?

I know you should love your body but does anyone find this attractive?
I'm sure there are people who find you attractive.

Either a breast reduction or working out could help you, though. Good luck :smile:
I know you should love your body but does anyone find this attractive?

Please don't troll.
Reply 4
Original post by Justvisited
Please don't troll.

I swear my breasts are bigger than my arse and it's not very attractive and makes me look fat I am flat in jeans
I swear my breasts are bigger than my arse and it's not very attractive

It's up to men to decide that.
Reply 6
Original post by Theloniouss
I'm sure there are people who find you attractive.

Either a breast reduction or working out could help you, though. Good luck :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Justvisited
It's up to men to decide that.

True but some people have different tastes and I just want to hear their point of view tbh. Also what made you think I was trolling, don't you think it's possible to have bigger breasts than butt?
True but some people have different tastes and I just want to hear their point of view tbh. Also what made you think I was trolling, don't you think it's possible to have bigger breasts than butt?

Not the phenomenon, but your opinion of it. Ever glanced down the RHS of the DM site? Ever seen them say so-and-so "puts on a flatly display"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending