The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
my parents also have no idea that we’re sorta together but they know of him
Reply 2
Lol what does a 32 year old man really see in a 17 year old.

Even if hes all of those things idk man. Seems sus.
The problem isnt your intentions, its his. Plenty of hot early 20 chicks he can date or even 19 year olds..
Reply 3
:rolleyes:

Some will say yes, some will say no.
Clearly, you already think it is otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and wouldn't have said you'd not do anything for a while.

Listen to yourself.
Lol a troll.

If being serious, is he your sugar daddy?
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
:rolleyes:

Some will say yes, some will say no.
Clearly, you already think it is otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and wouldn't have said you'd not do anything for a while.

Listen to yourself.

Honestly, i love the fact that he’s a bit older considering i’ve always been attracted to older men and we have done stuff. In the UK it’s legal so it’s not really that bad but i made this threat just to get an idea. The only reason we said wait till i’m 18 to see eachother again is because its difficult him living 100+ miles away
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Lol a troll.

If being serious, is he your sugar daddy?

i don’t want any of his money at all. he isn’t my sugar daddy and we have genuine feelings for eachother
Idk you’re still legally a child and he’s a fully grown man and this seems kinda sus and inappropriate to me - on his part
Just be cautious and very safe cos so many abusive relationships start off this way and this scenario is common with relationships that end up in sex trafficking.
I’m not saying that this will happen I’m just saying it’s a possibility so be careful
Reply 8
Original post by 9/10gyal
Lol what does a 32 year old man really see in a 17 year old.

Even if hes all of those things idk man. Seems sus.
The problem isnt your intentions, its his. Plenty of hot early 20 chicks he can date or even 19 year olds..

igy totally. it didn’t really phase me to begin with though as he knew my age and i knew his and we were completely fine with it when we met. his intentions arent sexual at all and we really do have an amazing time together just playing console games and talking.
Reply 9
i don’t want any of his money at all. he isn’t my sugar daddy and we have genuine feelings for eachother

Of course you think this.
Yes (in your instance) imo.
Very very suspicious, what business does a 32 year old have with a 17 year old? How did you guys even meet in the first place. How rich is he?
Original post by saturnsring12
Idk you’re still legally a child and he’s a fully grown man and this seems kinda sus and inappropriate to me - on his part
Just be cautious and very safe cos so many abusive relationships start off this way and this scenario is common with relationships that end up in sex trafficking.
I’m not saying that this will happen I’m just saying it’s a possibility so be careful

of course i’ll be safe. ill always take caution especially dating an older male. i’m not silly enough to make myself fall into anything like that, but thank you for your concern!
Very very suspicious, what business does a 32 year old have with a 17 year old? How did you guys even meet in the first place. How rich is he?

he is my friends brother and we went on holiday together.

he’s not rich at all. He lives in a flat and he’s told me all about his life as we decided to stay up till 5am just talking about life
he is my friends brother and we went on holiday together.

What does his family think about it?
igy totally. it didn’t really phase me to begin with though as he knew my age and i knew his and we were completely fine with it when we met. his intentions arent sexual at all and we really do have an amazing time together just playing console games and talking.

How long have you been talking to him for
yes. he’s a pedo, sorry. he might treat you well now but the fact that a 32 year old is sexually attracted to a minor is just wrong.
(edited 3 years ago)
he’s not rich at all. He lives in a flat and he’s told me all about his life as we decided to stay up till 5am just talking about life

So staying up til 5am just talking about life means you guys are in love? Do you love him or just like him and want to see where it's going?
So staying up til 5am just talking about life means you guys are in love? Do you love him or just like him and want to see where it's going?

love is a very strong word and it doesn’t come easy. I like him for the time being but i genuinely see this going places and i want to see where it goes. i wouldn’t jump in head first.

Latest

Trending

Trending