The Student Room Group

Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for medicine - English. Any recommendation or feedback

I have got an acceptance from Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Charles university third faculty and wondering which one is better for international student.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmawahab
I have got an acceptance from Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Charles university third faculty and wondering which one is better for international student.

hey there could you please help me with the entrance exam test, i heard everyone talking about a simulator full of questions, how do i access that?
Reply 2
same i need help with the entrance exam there’s a 3000 question database but I really need the answers and can’t find them anywhere
Reply 3
Original post by reem2589
same i need help with the entrance exam there’s a 3000 question database but I really need the answers and can’t find them anywherehE

hey did u get anything yet? i need those desperately
Reply 4
Original post by bryanthoma.s
hey there could you please help me with the entrance exam test, i heard everyone talking about a simulator full of questions, how do i access that?

hey did u get anything yet? i need those desperately
How was the exam?
hey I did the exam I found it okay but the physics was kinda hard as I haven't done it since GCSEs. wby?
Original post by anonymous328
hey I did the exam I found it okay but the physics was kinda hard as I haven't done it since GCSEs. wby?

Hey! I'm taking the exam this year for the 22/23 intake. I was wondering if you could provide details on how the exam went and what to expect to the day cuz I'm applying from the UK as well. Do you also mind if I ask whether you got a place?
Reply 8
hey how did you find the test for cattolica and how did you prepare?
Original post by goku1
hey how did you find the test for cattolica and how did you prepare?

I found it really hard! I prepared on the simulator but this was a lot harder- especially the biology questions, way above A-level. There were also five questions on religion that I left blank! Did you take it today?
Reply 10
I took it today! I also found it super hard, how many questions did u manage to answer? Do you think the score will decrease this year?
I took it today and I thought it was really hard...way harder than the simulator. I left like 10+ questions blank. I was getting around 50 on the simulator with time left over and I feel like I tanked this exam. :frown:

I wish we could see our result immediately. But we have to wait until the 12th, right?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
yah it definitely was harder than the simulator :/
I was wondering that too, but I dont think we will see our results until the 12th and I'm not even sure if we get to see the questions again to check how we did.

well see tho! let's hope for the best :smile:
Are you considering other universities in Italy?
Reply 14
yah I plan to do the imat as well but I havent decided what uni to apply for
Reply 15
seeing how this test was similar to the san raffaele, they will probably show you the whole exam, including the right answers, the blank answers and the wrong answers.
Reply 16
oh really? honestly I really hope so
glad to see I wasnt the only one finding it much more difficult than the simulator, hopefully we all make it
Original post by A_perez
yah I plan to do the imat as well but I havent decided what uni to apply for

Same here. I have some family in Rome so it would be easier to live there but I will start looking at all options.
Does anyone know at what time will be result be announced today (12th April)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending