The Student Room Group

Should I try and make a move?

So I have a crush on a guy in my year, we're in the same form and Thai's it.
During lockdown I followed him on Insta and he followed me back. But when I told him who I was he unfollowed me, not straight after but like i'd say around an hour later he unfollowed me and so I unfollowed him :teehee:

But the thing I don't get is that in school he talks to me and smiles at me so why would he unfollow me after telling him who I was.

What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Dont overthink it just make a move if you have his snap just start a convo about school or something and see if he gives you good convos or not
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Dont overthink it just make a move if you have his snap just start a convo about school or something and see if he gives you good convos or not

I'm so scared tho as after him unfollowing me on Insta has brought a fear in me.
I'm so scared tho as after him unfollowing me on Insta has brought a fear in me

Ik the feeling trust but you miss 100% of the shots you dont take just message him trust me you feel much better about it the insta thing couldve been him tryna clean up his ratio dont overthink it
Ik the feeling trust but you miss 100% of the shots you dont take just message him trust me you feel much better about it the insta thing couldve been him tryna clean up his ratio dont overthink it

is this the person im pming abt my crush rn
cuz u said the same shots thing to me lmfao 😂😂😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5

True, I just don't want anything to happen as I don't see him everyday in school and I don't want to make things awkward.
Original post by M_Zara
is this the person im pming abt my crush rn
cuz u said the same shots thing to me lmfao 😂😂😂

Nope but great minds think alike😂😂😂
Reply 7
True, I just don't want anything to happen as I don't see him everyday in school and I don't want to make things awkward.

*do
Nope but great minds think alike😂😂😂

ahhh okay then and yhh thats true lmfao 😂😂😂

literally thats worst case trust me cause you'll constantly be thinking what if, so you just have to do it you. Ik things can get awkward but like you said you dont see him everyday it wont be a big deal
literally thats worst case trust me cause you'll constantly be thinking what if, so you just have to do it you. Ik things can get awkward but like you said you dont see him everyday it wont be a big deal

just saw what you said but still even if you see him everyday it wont be that deep
Original post by M_Zara
ahhh okay then and yhh thats true lmfao 😂😂😂

can always help you aswell if you need just ask and ill pm you

yhh thats truee i told the guy i like that i liked him abt an hour ago but i thought he was wayyyyy outta my league n that things wld get awkward between us but he's soooooo sweet n he said he likes me so why was i worrying lmfao
Original post by M_Zara
yhh thats truee i told the guy i like that i liked him abt an hour ago but i thought he was wayyyyy outta my league n that things wld get awkward between us but he's soooooo sweet n he said he likes me so why was i worrying lmfao

thats great see top example here just shoot your shot
can always help you aswell if you need just ask and ill pm you

awww thanks that means a lot xx
i already told him i like him tho hehe (he said he likes me too and that turns out he was jealous of himself lmfao)

just saw what you said but still even if you see him everyday it wont be that deep

I really hope so!

How do I start it of tho?
I really hope so!

How do I start it of tho?

have you got any homework or tests coming up could ask bout that if you dont talk to him and then try move on to talk about something else
Original post by M_Zara

thats great see top example here just shoot your shot

I'd be punching above my weight tho!

He's one of the popular guys and really good looking unlike me.
Original post by M_Zara
awww thanks that means a lot xx
i already told him i like him tho hehe (he said he likes me too and that turns out he was jealous of himself lmfao)

Well done thats great hope you stay this happy
have you got any homework or tests coming up could ask bout that if you dont talk to him and then try move on to talk about something else

Yeah but we're not in any of the same class, only in the same form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending