The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Conditional MSc. Offer

Hello,

I am an international student. I have received a computer science (conversion) MSc. offer conditional upon the award of my bachelor's degree.
I have obtained my bachelor's degree and submitted a copy in my application. I am confused about what this condition means!
You should contact the admissions department and discuss this with them.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Phoenixfeather99
You should contact the admissions department and discuss this with them.

I contacted them but no reply yet
Reply 3
Hey, I am looking to apply for the same course (also an international student), could you tell me more about your profile so that I can get a vague idea of what they demand?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I am an international student. I have received a computer science (conversion) MSc. offer conditional upon the award of my bachelor's degree.
I have obtained my bachelor's degree and submitted a copy in my application. I am confused about what this condition means!

Hi there!

I'm so sorry to have only just come across this thread - @Anonymous#1 did you hear back from the admissions office with an explanation of the conditions of your offer?

Original post by ArryJ
Hey, I am looking to apply for the same course (also an international student), could you tell me more about your profile so that I can get a vague idea of what they demand?

Hey @ArryJ,

You can find an explanation of the subject entry requirements on the course page. For information on the international entry requirements and guide to the application process please visit: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/international-students/international-student-courses/how-to-apply/

We also have a general guide to the postgraduate application process which you may find useful.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions then please let me know!

- Mia, Admissions Office :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest