The Student Room Group

She ghosted me but...

She ghosted me and didn't answer a call of mine. So I obviously realised it's over.

But she hasn't blocked me on wattsapp as it still shows when she was last online etc. Why no blocked yet?
It doesn't occur to her
Just ask?...
Just move on and stop obsessing.
Reply 4
Original post by YaliaV123
Just move on and stop obsessing.

I ..
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She ghosted me and didn't answer a call of mine. So I obviously realised it's over.

But she hasn't blocked me on wattsapp as it still shows when she was last online etc. Why no blocked yet?

I mean ghosting is rude but blocking someone is another thing altogether. When you ghost someone it's like "I'm not really interested anymore; can't be bothered talking to you" (which in itself is pretty hurtful but then again maybe you just weren't compatible). However actually blocking someone is like "you did xyz; I hate you" as though you did something. The other way with the ghosting is it's kinda like you both just fell out of contact and not a harsh "**** off" as blocking would be. Yupppp that's my opinion anyway. Neither is polite at all butttt ghosting is a little less harsh than completely blocking. So maybe she didn't just wanna block you altogether and thought it better to just "fall out of touch". idk bro - keep your head up champ :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by MCRxx
I mean ghosting is rude but blocking someone is another thing altogether. When you ghost someone it's like "I'm not really interested anymore; can't be bothered talking to you" (which in itself is pretty hurtful but then again maybe you just weren't compatible). However actually blocking someone is like "you did xyz; I hate you" as though you did something. The other way with the ghosting is it's kinda like you both just fell out of contact and not a harsh "**** off" as blocking would be. Yupppp that's my opinion anyway. Neither is polite at all butttt ghosting is a little less harsh than completely blocking. So maybe she didn't just wanna block you altogether and thought it better to just "fall out of touch". idk bro - keep your head up champ :smile:

Do you think there's a chance she might reach out again?
Reply 7
Facts lol
(edited 3 years ago)
Well I’ve never heard of a love story beginning with it all started the day she didn’t block me but I’m sure there’s room in the archive.
Reply 9
Do you think there's a chance she might reach out again?

No I don't think so if I'm honest. Like once you ghost someone it's kinda awkward to reach out again even if you want to - plus; there's a reason she ghosted you in the first place. I don't think she'll reach out again. I'm sorry about this. There's plenty more girls for you that are a whole lot better than someone that ghosts someone in the first place anyways :smile:
Original post by MCRxx
No I don't think so if I'm honest. Like once you ghost someone it's kinda awkward to reach out again even if you want to - plus; there's a reason she ghosted you in the first place. I don't think she'll reach out again. I'm sorry about this. There's plenty more girls for you that are a whole lot better than someone that ghosts someone in the first place anyways :smile:

Why not just be upfront and tell me instead of ghost?
Reply 11

she could have other stuff going on at the minute. Maybe she met someone else. Maybe she just can't be bothered typing out the message. I don't know the situation but no one is gonna flat out admit that they just ghosted another person.... at least this way she can just be like "oh we lost touch" .... see? not as bad as saying "I ghosted him and basically ignored all his messages without giving an explanation". let it go bro. You'll be fine dw

Because girls are never up front. They expect men to read their minds, as realistic and practical as that is. :tongue:
Original post by MCRxx

I agree, being ghosted is not as bad as blocking! I've never been blocked before but today got blocked on WhatsApp and it hurts so bad!! Like I didn't say anything really bad to hurt him. My text was quite negative because I felt like he wasn't showing enough interest so felt like I was just being used as a backup/ when he's bored. But as soon as I sent that text I noticed he deleted me from the dating app and then next morning I see he's blocked me on WhatsApp!! So rude and immature (he's 26). He could have just said that he doesn't wanna speak anymore. Now I'm thinking whether its my fault for being so negative ughhhh
I agree, being ghosted is not as bad as blocking! I've never been blocked before but today got blocked on WhatsApp and it hurts so bad!! Like I didn't say anything really bad to hurt him. My text was quite negative because I felt like he wasn't showing enough interest so felt like I was just being used as a backup/ when he's bored. But as soon as I sent that text I noticed he deleted me from the dating app and then next morning I see he's blocked me on WhatsApp!! So rude and immature (he's 26). He could have just said that he doesn't wanna speak anymore. Now I'm thinking whether its my fault for being so negative ughhhh

It sounds more like he wasn’t very invested or serious about dating you, and you called him out on it, and he couldn’t handle that. I think one way or another it wasn’t going anywhere. Don’t blame yourself :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending