The Student Room Group

I got my friend into alot of trouble. What do i do now

I got my friend into a lot of trouble, most of it is my fault but I didn't force her to do anything.
She's never been in trouble before and responded by putting the blame solely on me. Wich as much as I understand, is really making life worse for me in terms of what other people think of me. eg. teachers, parents and other friends

Scroll to see replies

we are going to need some context.

you say you got your friend in trouble, so did she actually do anything deliberately or did you trick her?

what sort of trouble?

you’re making it sound like you’ve dragged your friend into something and therefore it would be your fault? we need some context :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by baby.bear
we are going to need some context.

you say you got your friend in trouble, so did she actually do anything deliberately or did you trick her?

what sort of trouble?

you’re making it sound like you’ve dragged your friend into something and therefore it would be your fault? we need some context :smile:

i brought vodka into school and let her join in drinking. She is claiming i peer pressured her into it. When she knows she was the first one to drink that evening.
The others involved are all telling the truth and saying its not all my fault, they did choose to drink, no one forced them. She isn't and now I'm suspended for bullying as well as drinking
Original post by Driftway
i brought vodka into school and let her join in drinking. She is claiming i peer pressured her into it. When she knows she was the first one to drink that evening.
The others involved are all telling the truth and saying its not all my fault, they did choose to drink, no one forced them. She isn't and now I'm suspended for bullying as well as drinking

did you peer pressure her or did she drink off her own back?

you’re going to be in the most trouble as you supplied the alcohol in school, so therefore you are bound to receive the harshest punishment.
Reply 4
did you peer pressure her or did she drink off her own back?

you’re going to be in the most trouble as you supplied the alcohol in school, so therefore you are bound to receive the harshest punishment.

i understand getting the worst punishment. but she 100% drank on her own accord as i said, "are you sure we should?" and she replied "**** it" and drank
I'm just unsure whether to tell the school this as bullying will now be on my school record. or just to leave it and not create any more drama
i understand getting the worst punishment. but she 100% drank on her own accord as i said, "are you sure we should?" and she replied "**** it" and drank
I'm just unsure whether to tell the school this as bullying will now be on my school record. or just to leave it and not create any more drama

if you and your friends know that she drank first with no pressure, then it wouldn’t hurt to bring it up. just say you accept that you were wrong to supply alcohol, but feel as though “bullying” is an unfair claim seeing as she was not peer pressured.
Reply 6
if you and your friends know that she drank first with no pressure, then it wouldn’t hurt to bring it up. just say you accept that you were wrong to supply alcohol, but feel as though “bullying” is an unfair claim seeing as she was not peer pressured.

so i shoule bring it up when i go back to school or is it too late and will be seen as making excuses?
so i shoule bring it up when i go back to school or is it too late and will be seen as making excuses?

up to you, can’t hurt to try. it would be beneficial to have “eye witnesses” so if you get your friends to make a statement saying that she was not peer pressured.
Reply 8
I got my friend into a lot of trouble, most of it is my fault but I didn't force her to do anything.
She's never been in trouble before and responded by putting the blame solely on me. Wich as much as I understand, is really making life worse for me in terms of what other people think of me. eg. teachers, parents and other friends

shame on you.

not necessarily for bringing it to school, but for getting caught!

How were you caught?

I smoked a few cigarettes at school in my time, a friend of mine used to a carry a knife to school everyday too. No one got caught.
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775
shame on you.

not necessarily for bringing it to school, but for getting caught!

How were you caught?

I smoked a few cigarettes at school in my time, a friend of mine used to a carry a knife to school everyday too. No one got caught.

someone told on us as we wouldnt let them join in cos we thought if they did then they would snitch. oops
Reply 10
e

a ik but shes pretty much never been in trouble before this
Reply 11
they knew the whole story from the girl telling before we even got there and we couldn't lie as too many people were involved and each story would be different as they kept us separate before talking to us and questioning us
Clear your own name if you aren't at fault
Reply 13
h

up to you, can’t hurt to try. it would be beneficial to have “eye witnesses” so if you get your friends to make a statement saying that she was not peer pressure

that seems fair, thank you
Reply 14
but i kinda definitley am for bringing in vodka to school
Using peer pressure as a defence is lame. You were both at fault and nobody forced the alcohol down her throat.
(edited 3 years ago)
but i kinda definitley am for bringing in vodka to school

Ah then you are a bit stupid. Why would you take it to school?
Reply 17
aha thanks. We all do. Honestly its a bit ridiculous but everyone drinks and smokes on a Saturday evening. its this whole party thing as we cant go home or go to party outside of school
Reply 18
Original post by YaliaV123
Using peer pressure as a defence is lame. You were both at fault and nobody forced the alcohol down her throat.

true but i dont know how to explain that without pushing her under the bus
true but i dont know how to explain that without pushing her under the bus

She was more than willing to throw you under the bus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending