The Student Room Group

self confidence

im lacking a lot of confidence in my self atm . i think it's a lot to do with not feeling confident in the clothes i wear. this might sound dumb but i just feel sad a lot more now then i used to.

does anyone have any tips on being more confident and on how i can improve my style?
Reply 1
yh that is true.
thank you for your reply :smile:
I understand, i’ve also felt like that , I’d recommend buying and wearing anything that makes you feel beautiful and it doesn’t matter whether others like it as long as youre not harming anyone else and it makes you happy, however if this sadness carries on and your want for more accessories and shi increases , then don’t buy into it. And like the person above said try thinking about other stresses in life
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I understand, i’ve also felt like that , I’d recommend buying and wearing anything that makes you feel beautiful and it doesn’t matter whether others like it as long as youre not harming anyone else and it makes you happy, however if this sadness carries on and your want for more accessories and shi increases , then don’t buy into it. And like the person above said try thinking about other stresses in life

thank you ! - i really appreciate your comment
Original post by Anonymous
im lacking a lot of confidence in my self atm . i think it's a lot to do with not feeling confident in the clothes i wear. this might sound dumb but i just feel sad a lot more now then i used to.

does anyone have any tips on being more confident and on how i can improve my style?

I’ll give you few tips that would do you a lot favours:

-Don’t compare yourself to others
-Do things that you love
-Love yourself no matter what you look
-Accept you can’t change certain things about yourself (hair type, skin colour, facial features)
-Expand your hobbies
-Set goals
-Don’t seek validation from the opposite sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending