The Student Room Group

friend cheated on a test i didn't

random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score they didn't earn it!?!?!
(edited 3 years ago)
I know how you feel.

Only thing you can do is study harder and do much better than him in the next test.

That way, you can score higher and the person's (cheated) results, won't even bat an eye.

Spoiler

That’s annoying. Don’t worry about the bragging. You can actually feel good but they can’t. Well done though!
Original post by farukm2
random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score like they didn't earn it!?!?!

In the final exam you will probably have a higher chance of succeeding :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Username123455
In the final exam you will probably have a higher chance of succeeding :smile:

ha i wish honestly the uni i go to is pretty mediocre all the tests are gonna be like this so ppl will be able to cheat very easily
Original post by farukm2
ha i wish honestly the uni i go to is pretty mediocre all the tests are gonna be like this so ppl will be able to cheat very easily

Well you could also cheat but in the long run you will have an advantage. They'll expect everything to be handed to them.
I would call the police. This is a crime against your education.
Original post by Jessfletchy

I think you should call the police for the OP Jessica Fletcher.
Original post by YaliaV123
I think you should call the police for the OP Jessica Fletcher.

hahaha :smile:
Original post by farukm2
random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score they didn't earn it!?!?!

Seems a bit silly to brag about a mark that they know they didn't earn. They must feel embarrassed that they had to cheat to get a similar score to those who didn't.

When it comes down to it, they obviously won't know/be able to apply the knowledge, so it will probably catch up with them later on. What course are you studying?
Original post by farukm2

UGH ikr, this is so annoying!!! don't give them the attention they want or congratulate them for not trying . if they do it again, mention it
Reply 11
Original post by rkinnaird033
Awk wise up! It's your friend, cheating is wrong yes but don't carry the burden of other people's guilt. If they feel guilty or not that is their problem to deal with not yours. I'm not sure you should be publishing this on the internet.

you seem to be more pressed about the situation then me
Reply 12
Original post by Jessfletchy

Thanks for the advice! I have they will be investigating soon fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest