The Student Room Group

I don't even know anymore

I have an English literature poetry power and conflict comparative essay exam tomorrow, planned to revise, but didn't revise a thing. It's just so much to memorise and for some reason I can't asked. Watch how I'll get a U

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I actually started crying about it, can someone please help
Original post by Anonymous
I actually started crying about it, can someone please help

Honestly this was me but seriously it's not as bad as you think it will be :console: Get some rest, calm yourself down and get down some quotes that you could use for multiple themes or 3 quotes for each act that sums it up well
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Honestly this was me but seriously it's not as bad as you think it will be :console: Get some rest, calm yourself down and get down some quotes that you could use for multiple themes or 3 quotes for each act that sums it up well

Its a troll, he did a post yesterday saying he just failed his GCSE's and didn't think life was worth it anymore even though results aren't even out yet
Reply 4
Original post by SuperiorPotato

Thank you so so much for replying!
I'm doing poetry power and conflict, so it's a lot of poems. I tried revising, but my brain feels empty if that makes sense. English has become all about memory, it's awful😭
Reply 5
Its a troll, he did a post yesterday saying he just failed his GCSE's and didn't think life was worth it anymore even though results aren't even out yet

No, I'm not a troll. I'm in yr 10 and we have almost like an end of term test tomorrow and the day after
No, I'm not a troll. I'm in yr 10 and we have almost like an end of term test tomorrow and the day after

Sure...
Reply 7

And I'm a she
Reply 8

Yep, I saw the same post.
Reply 9
Sure...

it's true, but you don't have to believe it. I saw the other post, and I would never consider ending my life for this, as difficult as it is. I'm sad that you would ever think I'm that person.
Because of you,. I probably won't get the help I need now. So thanks for nothing.

How do you know who it is if it’s an anon? Plus, why are you anon?
And I'm a she

You were a he yesterday
Original post by Anumu
Yep, I saw the same post.

Yep ignore the troll
Original post by summerberry19

Thank you! People love jumping to conclusions. All I wanted was some reassurance and help. This is making it worse ffs
Yep ignore the troll

Seriously? And why is this post so hard to believe? I'm sure lots of people experience exam stress. This might really help others.
You know what, maybe you're that troll you love mentioning. Nothing about my OP seems like a troll imo
Original post by summerberry19

I just want to be so I don't backlash, I just can tell, GCSE's, crying and anon also around the same time as it was posted yesterday
I just want to be so I don't backlash, I just can tell, GCSE's, crying and anon also around the same time as it was posted yesterday

Well, I'm in year 10, so yes I am revising for GCSE's.:colonhash:
And isn't this the sort of thing you'd see on the a site called 'The Student Room'?
Seriously? And why is this post so hard to believe? I'm sure lots of people experience exam stress. This might really help others.
You know what, maybe you're that troll you love mentioning. Nothing about my OP seems like a troll imo

You are moving it on to me now? Lmao
You are moving it on to me now? Lmao

Well, I'd like you to tell me one thing about what I've said that seems unbelievable.
Go on
Well, I'm in year 10, so yes I am revising for GCSE's.:colonhash:
And isn't this the sort of thing you'd see on the a site called 'The Student Room'?

Yes a lot of trolls on the student room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending