The Student Room Group

Relationships

I'm 15 and I am not a virgin however, there is this really sweet guy who I like but he's a virgin. I want to sleep with him but I don't know how to bring it up as we aren't dating and he is too shy to actually suggest anything. What should I do?
BTW without sounding big headed it is pretty obvious he has feelings for me too but is too shy to do anything
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and I am not a virgin however, there is this really sweet guy who I like but he's a virgin. I want to sleep with him but I don't know how to bring it up as we aren't dating and he is too shy to actually suggest anything. What should I do?
BTW without sounding big headed it is pretty obvious he has feelings for me too but is too shy to do anything

I’m just seeing that you don’t really care but you just want to do “it” with him.

Umm don’t pursue it because he’s probs not ready
If you are actually wanting a romantic relationship, ask him out and don't just use him.

If you are only wanting him to satisfy your lust, then leave the poor boy alone
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
If you are actually wanting a romantic relationship, ask him out and don't just use him.

If you are only wanting him to satisfy your lust, then leave the poor boy alone

I agree
I agree

Thank you. Also, you're only 15 so i don't really suggest that you should be doing things like this anyway, OP.
Reply 5

What is the age of consent where you live?

Don't do anything with this guy. If you are wanting sex as a priority you aren't mature enough to be getting involved with anyone in any capacity. Forget relationships, concentrate on studies, and revisit boys in a few years when you have grown up.
You’re 15 so I’m not going to encourage you to do anything - you’re underage.

If you want a relationship with this boy, ask him out. Don’t use him for sex, that’s disgusting.

Pursue a relationship with him properly or leave him alone. It’s unfair of you to use him.
Original post by baby.bear
You’re 15 so I’m not going to encourage you to do anything - you’re underage.

If you want a relationship with this boy, ask him out. Don’t use him for sex, that’s disgusting.

Pursue a relationship with him properly or leave him alone. It’s unfair of you to use him.

Found it very jarring that a bear of all things is advocating against paedophilia.

But otherwise, I agree completely. This board shouldn't even host topics such as this, the parties involved are too young.
Found it very jarring that a bear of all things is advocating against paedophilia.

But otherwise, I agree completely. This board shouldn't even host topics such as this, the parties involved are too young.

I’m not sure what you mean?
Original post by baby.bear
I’m not sure what you mean?

See this: Pedobear
I’m just seeing that you don’t really care but you just want to do “it” with him.

Umm don’t pursue it because he’s probs not ready

Thanks
Ew, it just sounds like you're only wanting him for sex, how disgusting and horrible. You're also 15 and underage.

If you want a proper relationship, ask him out but do not use him for lust.It is gross.

You're not mature enough by the sounds of it to have a relationship anyways. Your mind is on sex. It's clear that is all you want.

How is that pedophilia though??
How is that pedophilia though??

Well, if "I" as an adult, or any other parties within this thread who are legal adults condone a 15 year old to pursue sexual relations with another minor, more so when the guy involved has shown no interest in the act. Then that could certainly be viewed as paedophilia, or at the very least a paedophilic act. Or maybe my understanding of this topic is incorrect? Is it hebephilia? Regardless, it's wrong and this topic shouldn't belong here. Even in light of a lack of prosecution in the UK for similarly aged teens engaging in sexual acts, an adult shouldn't be pushing a minor to engage in said act.
Well, if "I" as an adult, or any other parties within this thread who are legal adults condone a 15 year old to pursue sexual relations with another minor, more so when the guy involved has shown no interest in the act. Then that could certainly be viewed as paedophilia, or at the very least a paedophilic act. Or maybe my understanding of this topic is incorrect? Is it hebephilia? Regardless, it's wrong and this topic shouldn't belong here. Even in light of a lack of prosecution in the UK for similarly aged teens engaging in sexual acts, an adult shouldn't be pushing a minor to engage in said act.

Ah apologies, I thought you meant the OP. I certainly agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending