The Student Room Group

I like older women?

:/ is it wrong

Scroll to see replies

No
depends how old you are sometimes. but no not really you like older some prefer younger.
Reply 3
23 now, but I love older women (35 and over). There's just something about a mature looking older women that I find more attractive than women my age. Like monica bellucci, cindy crawford, eva green, gisele bundchen. Is it wrong? Should i be concerned, like what happens if i fall in love, and how would I introduce them to my parents :/
Reply 4
I also lost my virginity at 17 to a 28 year old (told her I was 22) and I've always had a thing for my teachers and older women in general from a young age.
Original post by Anonymous
I also lost my virginity at 17 to a 28 year old (told her I was 22) and I've always had a thing for my teachers and older women in general from a young age.

You shouldn’t of lied, that’s wrong.
Reply 6
Original post by theoneyoulove
depends how old you are sometimes. but no not really you like older some prefer younger.

i said 35, but realistically i tend to like those at the 40-55 range who have their career sorted, divorced and idk why but there's something about an older more mature face where there are slight wrinkles that I think is sexy
Reply 7
You shouldn’t of lied, that’s wrong.

it was worth the sin
At least the woman will have a lot in common with your parents.
Older women can definitely be great because they know what they want. So good for you really. If you are under 18, you must stay away from teachers or other such people in your life, you will get them in trouble. But overall, when you're 18, go for older women, no problem. 28 isn't that old anyway.
Original post by LordFarquaad
Older women can definitely be great because they know what they want. So good for you really. If you are under 18, you must stay away from teachers or other such people in your life, you will get them in trouble. But overall, when you're 18, go for older women, no problem. 28 isn't that old anyway.

nah 23 now, but i've just been hooking up with older women. Although I don't know how to ever introduce one to my mates etc which is why I've never acc had a relationship with one
Original post by YaliaV123
At least the woman will have a lot in common with your parents.

ehh... I mean he said he lost his virginity to a 28 year old at 17. 28 is not even old but some women age so beautifully tbh.
ehh... I mean he said he lost his virginity to a 28 year old at 17. 28 is not even old but some women age so beautifully tbh.

Yeah, I love those women that age beautifully. I've progressively been falling in love with women aged 40-55, and there's something about a attractive divorced women with kids and a career that I find so hot :/
nah 23 now, but i've just been hooking up with older women. Although I don't know how to ever introduce one to my mates etc which is why I've never acc had a relationship with one

23???? then why would you even make this thread mate, at 23 you can date 80 year old women for all I care. Introduce her as your gf, what is even the issue? don't hang with them when you're with her if you're not comfortable.
Yeah, I love those women that age beautifully. I've progressively been falling in love with women aged 40-55, and there's something about a attractive divorced women with kids and a career that I find so hot :/

Yeah okay that sounds like a fetish if you're serious - nothing particularly ''hot'' about divorced women with kids.
Don't blame you, most modern young females these days (teenagers and early 20s) are emotionally volatile and wear make up like it's going out of fashion.
Don't blame you, most modern young females these days (teenagers and early 20s) are emotionally volatile and wear make up like it's going out of fashion.

I love those older women who just have those faces that's aged so beautifully
not really but women do tend to have more significant change on their facial features when they grow old rather than men (ok this isn't always true), but hey, my dad is older than my mum so maybe that's why I personally like younger women

edit: just realized the French president Macron also likes older women, good on you then, having the same interest as a famous figure
(edited 3 years ago)
Yeah okay that sounds like a fetish if you're serious - nothing particularly ''hot'' about divorced women with kids.

no i'm just saying that's the sort of women that are in that age range and who i've been attracted to, not saying because they're divorced etc
The problem is though, how can I feel comfortable bringing a 50 year old as a 23 year old to my friends or even going on proper dates with them because there is that stigma :/
no i'm just saying that's the sort of women that are in that age range and who i've been attracted to, not saying because they're divorced etc
The problem is though, how can I feel comfortable bringing a 50 year old as a 23 year old to my friends or even going on proper dates with them because there is that stigma :/

How many 50 year old women would even go for 23 year old men that you've such a serious problem introducing them to your friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending