The Student Room Group

scared to gain weight

My parents are booking our summer holiday soon, I've been losing weight for a while and I've been successful but now that we're gonna be going on holiday in July my brain has suddenly put this added pressure on me to get my ideal body. I've been eating a little more these past few days too, only by an extra 100-200 calories and i didn't feel guilty until now. my mind is telling me to start restricting my calories further to ensure that ill be at my GW by july ;( i just got comfortable with eating a little more too urghhh
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My parents are booking our summer holiday soon, I've been losing weight for a while and I've been successful but now that we're gonna be going on holiday in July my brain has suddenly put this added pressure on me to get my ideal body. I've been eating a little more these past few days too, only by an extra 100-200 calories and i didn't feel guilty until now. my mind is telling me to start restricting my calories further to ensure that ill be at my GW by july ;( i just got comfortable with eating a little more too urghhh

I mean don’t be pressured to have the ideal body, and that sucks :frown:
But 100-200 extra calories shouldn’t make a difference, either way your gonna be beautiful or handsome :biggrin:
Don’t stress, don’t put too much pressure on yourself to get the ‘ideal’ body. Just keep working in stages to remain fit and healthy, go for a walk every day, eat a good amount of fruit and veg.
Reply 3
Original post by xDmochi
I mean don’t be pressured to have the ideal body, and that sucks :frown:
But 100-200 extra calories shouldn’t make a difference, either way your gonna be beautiful or handsome :biggrin:

thank you lovely :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jackmarshal757
Don’t stress, don’t put too much pressure on yourself to get the ‘ideal’ body. Just keep working in stages to remain fit and healthy, go for a walk every day, eat a good amount of fruit and veg.

thank you :smile: tbh i don't go on walks but I workout an hour a day (i will start walking 1hr to school from march 8th tho!) and eat pretty healthily its just that these past few days my parents made food that had a bit higher calories than usual and for lunch I've been having salmon rather than tuna which adds an extra 100 for the portion i need to feel satisfied.
i know ill never get societies ideal body really but a flat stomach at least ;(

Quick Reply

Latest