How many best friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

for anyone answering that, the more detail, the better

so that i can actually answer the thread question
what makes a best friend?
Original post by superbo9y
for anyone answering that, the more detail, the better

so that i can actually answer the thread question

Someone you trust completely and feel like you can talk about anything to with confidence, and someone who promotes the best in you, essentially someone who's seen as family, this can be actual family. People sometimes call their parents, brother, sisters their best friends.
Original post by superbo9y
what makes a best friend?

I’ll say it based off of my opinion

1: The person you want to hang around the most out of other people
2: mentally closer
3: have a better and closer relationship than your other friends.
4: they always got your back
5: have secrets
6: inside jokes
7: not afraid to tell them anything
8: the first person you would go to for important news
(edited 3 years ago)
Lol. 🙈

You know the drill sis💕
myself XD
None. I used to have one but I've grown distant from her. :frown: Tbh she has posted some cringey things on Snapchat so that's probably why. I rarely respond to her story.
Original post by fellowweebhere
I’ll say it based off of my opinion

1: The person you want to hang around the most out of other people
2: mentally closer
3: have a better and closer relationship than your other friends.
4: they always got your back
5: have secrets
6: inside jokes
7: not afraid to tell them anything
8: the first person you would go to for important news

Original post by Max1989
Someone you trust completely and feel like you can talk about anything to with confidence, and someone who promotes the best in you, essentially someone who's seen as family, this can be actual family. People sometimes call their parents, brother, sisters their best friends.

Thank you.

I believe the answer is 1, though i would add that a friend mustn't meet all the criteria, because everyone values a best friend differently.
Though that being said, both suggestions are opinions.

Nevertheless, thank you and that is the end of the show.

(jeez who would've thought answering a simple question could prove so difficult?)
i guess when you think about things, especially personal matters, it does make you question eveything else in turn
1 - trios don't work for me. In my experience there's always an imbalance. But to be fair, I was only 11 when I had 2 best friends :biggrin:
OP -- it doesn't matter how many best friends you have. As long as they're sincere to you, 1 or 10, it doesn't matter :smile:
I have 3 :biggrin: Someone who's like my sister! My guy friend who've I've known for about 2 years now! And someone who've I've known most of my life :biggrin:
:dancing2:
:mob: I have 8!
Friends?

:rofl:
I've got five. Two from school and three I met online.
2-3 and if my brother counts, 4. I want my gf to be my best friend too so if I ever find someone, they must first be best bud material lol. Potentially 5 then.
i have 4-5
Original post by CatGentleman
2-3 and if my brother counts, 4. I want my gf to be my best friend too so if I ever find someone, they must first be best bud material lol. Potentially 5 then.

Haha let me be a potential candidate
i have 6...
I have a friendship group of 5 (including myself), and then I have two other best friends that I don't talk to on a daily basis but we're still best friends. One of them is in another country lol, but we're still best friends haha.
Just a few, but I am very close with them and they are reliable when I need their help.
I have friends and I don't think it's hard to get a best friend, you just have to spend time with them. I wouldn't say I have a best friend and tbh I don't like using the label because it's quite pressurizing if you aren't super close with the person (for a while). I would say I have closer friends though.
I'd say 4. One from college, and then 3 from high school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending