The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy at Nottingham University

Hello. Are there any Nottingham physiotherapy students out there who know where the teaching for the physio course will be situated for the year starting 2021. I've seen on the prospectus that it has been moved from the City Hospital to the QMC due to covid. Hoping this may remain the case as its much closer to campus than the City Hospital. Any information on this and if you're enjoying the course would be great!
Reply 1
I was wondering the same thing whilst I was booking accommodation. City Hospital seems so far from university park
Reply 2
Original post by jm03
I was wondering the same thing whilst I was booking accommodation. City Hospital seems so far from university park

Yeah, would be good as it's nearer campus. Did you get the accommodation you wanted? I'm still waiting to hear back from one uni.
Reply 3
I actually just finished my application for the accom today. I was waiting on Cardiff but tbh I'm already really happy with notts so I just withdrew my application there, how about you?
Reply 4
Original post by jm03
I actually just finished my application for the accom today. I was waiting on Cardiff but tbh I'm already really happy with notts so I just withdrew my application there, how about you?

Sounds similar to myself....thinking of doing the same as Birmingham haven't replied yet and I know accomm is first come first served at Notts so don't want to miss out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending