The Student Room Group

How to get a girlfriend

Hello guys,
I have a crush on a girl called Sophia and she is quite friendly to me and I think she is single.
How can I turn her into my girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by killabitis
Hello guys,
I have a crush on a girl called Sophia and she is quite friendly to me and I think she is single.

questions first: a, have you got her number? b, have you talked to each other much? c, is it going decent these conversations?
if the answer is yes to all three,ask her out for coffee
Reply 2
How old are you?
How well do you know each other? I would be very wary of going into anything with the intention of ’’turning her into your girlfriend’’. She may not want that with anyone right now, or she might not like you like that once she gets to know you, or you might not like her like that once you get to know her better.

I’d just spend more time with her in a non-romantic mindset and if things are meant to develop than they will. Make it your goal just to have fun together :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JGLM
How old are you?

13 nearly 14
Reply 5
13 nearly 14

How long hvae you known her for and on a scale of 1-10 hwo often does she come up to you and does she tell you random things or are you always the one who initiates the convo
trust in your sauce and go for it .....just be confident and have a convo and when you have spoken for a while you could say i got something to tell you and that is I liked you ever since this week up to now and I feel some type of way

Nah if you get rejected tats sad and she may not have feelings for you but good luck anyway x
Sophia is one lucky gal…
Reply 8
Original post by ts6232
How long hvae you known her for and on a scale of 1-10 hwo often does she come up to you and does she tell you random things or are you always the one who initiates the convo

5 on that scale
Reply 9
5 on that scale

Try conversate and idk try bring up the topic and ask if she likes anyone and depending on that reaction you can either tell her or you will know she don't like you backk...

Good luck, hope all ends well
Original post by ts6232
Try conversate and idk try bring up the topic and ask if she likes anyone and depending on that reaction you can either tell her or you will know she don't like you backk...

Good luck, hope all ends well

Ok I’ll let you know how it went!
Hello guys,

Are you sure you need a girlfriend at 13 years old?
Are other people at your age getting in relationships?
Original post by OJlongley

clearly a boomer here, but yes, when I was ( only 5 years ago) most people had already had a relationship of sorts although few were actually serious
Original post by dmears55
clearly a boomer here, but yes, when I was ( only 5 years ago) most people had already had a relationship of sorts although few were actually serious

I personally feel like there's no point in year 8 relationships. You're gonna hold hands once or twice, maybe go to town and watch a film once, then "break up" after realising nothing's happened.
Anyway. I'm worried for Sophia given that OP phrased it as "How can I turn her into my girlfriend".
Not something like "How do I ask someone out"
Hello guys,

Equipment:
Cows blood
camel eyelashes
pig teeth
pink glitter(optional)
small empty room(preferably soundproof and no windows )
cauldron
pigeon liver
vessel in question

Method
step one: Knock vessel unconscious
step two: boil 5l of cows blood in a cauldron and add 5 camel eyelashes, 2 pig molars, 25 grams of pigeon liver, and pink glitter, then bring down to a simmer
step 3:after 5 minutes the paint is ready, paint a pentagram the size of your vessel on the ground, and place her on top.
When she wakes up she will be yours

or you know u can like ask her out, but that's boring
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by OJlongley

Yes lots of people are.
Reply 16
Relationships at 13 are pretty pointless. Focus on your studies.
I would make her your friend and keep it like that. If she's still your friend by the time ur like 17-18 (when imo is when relationships have a little more meaning) and your still into her then thats when you would "ask her out" not "turn her" TT
Original post by Foxehh
Relationships at 13 are pretty pointless. Focus on your studies.

I’m a gamer I never study.
I’m a gamer I never study.

Okay well start studying.

Quick Reply

Latest