The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Masters Qub Nursing 2021 Belfast

Hi i thought I would start a thread. Is anyone applying for the Queens Belfast Masters course in nursing 2021?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lisagreen26
Hi i thought I would start a thread. Is anyone applying for the Queens Belfast Masters course in nursing 2021?

Hi Lisagreen26,

Great to hear that you would like to come to Queen's :smile:
If you would like to follow this link you can chat to one of our course ambassadors https://www.qub.ac.uk/Study/chat-with-students/
Also, If you have any general questions about Queen's and Belfast, feel free to ask us here!

Good luck with your studies,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, Third year, English and History
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hi, I also applied ☺️
Reply 3
Original post by Erin Smyth
Hi, I also applied ☺️

Oh fab! What u apply for? What is your background? I hear a few nurses are applying which makes me so nervous :frown: I applied for mental health and general x
Hi, at the time o applied mental health wasn’t yet an option so o just applied for adult, I’m about to finish a degree in linguistics at the minute and work in a care home x
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, at the time o applied mental health wasn’t yet an option so o just applied for adult, I’m about to finish a degree in linguistics at the minute and work in a care home x

Yeah I’m in a care home too :smile: hopefully we both get a place
Reply 6
Have you heard anything about an interview yet? X
Reply 7
Original post by Erin Smyth
Have you heard anything about an interview yet? X

No nothing at all.. I thought it was June :smile:
Reply 8
Hi. I applied for the course, too. Mental health. So nervous, as I really have my heart set on it. I didn't think it was appropriate for nurses, as it was a pre reg course? Hopefully we all get a place!
Original post by Stvvv
Hi. I applied for the course, too. Mental health. So nervous, as I really have my heart set on it. I didn't think it was appropriate for nurses, as it was a pre reg course? Hopefully we all get a place!

Have you got an interview for this yet, I also applied for mental health :smile:
Reply 10
I applied for this course for adult nursing! Have my interview 28th of this month!
Reply 11
Have you got an interview for this yet, I also applied for mental health :smile:

Not heard anything yet! 😕
Reply 12
Original post by Elh33
I applied for this course for adult nursing! Have my interview 28th of this month!

All the best for the interview! Is it online?
Reply 13
Original post by Stvvv
All the best for the interview! Is it online?

Thank you! & Yes! Panel interview online!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
I have applied for the child nursing and have my interview on the 1st. I’m so nervous for the unknown 😅
I have also applied and have an interview on the 28th june and the 1st july. Im wondering how many people have applied and if it will be extremely competitive like the undergrad nursing programmes😬
I’ve only applied for adult and mental health, I had my interview for adult a few weeks ago and my mental health one is in the 28th, fingers crossed
I’ve only applied for adult and mental health, I had my interview for adult a few weeks ago and my mental health one is in the 28th, fingers crossed

Ohh i thought they were only carrying out interviews now. Did the interview process go okay when you done it for adult nursing and have you heard back yet? Goodluck for the mental health interview!🤞🏼
Ohh i thought they were only carrying out interviews now. Did the interview process go okay when you done it for adult nursing and have you heard back yet? Goodluck for the mental health interview!🤞🏼

It went ok, the interview panel were lovely, I’m really hoping it went well enough for a place, no I haven’t heard anything yet! Thank you and you aswell
It went ok, the interview panel were lovely, I’m really hoping it went well enough for a place, no I haven’t heard anything yet! Thank you and you aswell

Oh good! Makes me a little less nervous to know it went okay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending