The Student Room Group

Does my feelings hurt matter?

When I tell my boyfriend my feelings are hurt by something he has done even if it’s the smallest thing my feelings get hurt not matter what small or big my feelings are hurt! Because he thinks it’s small to him or he doesn’t understand he says it’s nonsense and I just nag but my feelings are genuinely hurt.

He does not care and is so ignorant and an *******.

I always leave his house if I’ve planned on staying when he is being an ******* because I don’t want to be around Him if he’s being an *******.

I understand everyone isn’t going to understand why your feelings are hurt because different things cause our feelings to be hurt small or big but to say sorry or comfort someone when there feeling are hurt not dismiss it is so wrong.

I’ve just gone home @3am and I’m at home crying.

I don’t know what to do or act.

He says he just wants peace and I can’t be his peace but how can I when you don’t even act on when my feelings have been hurt from him?
Reply 1
This is defo making me fall out of love with him. This is the 3rd or 4th time argument I’ve left his house in 2 weeks.
If he doesn’t care about your feelings then he shouldn’t be your boyfriend. That’s pretty much the minimum standard for entry into a relationship.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
If he doesn’t care about your feelings then he shouldn’t be your boyfriend. That’s pretty much the minimum standard for entry into a relationship.

I know that’s why I’m so upset right now because I know this and I think I should leave.

He says I don’t listen to him to find out the reason behind things but there are literally no reasons behind it AT ALL for this situation anyways. He said because I don’t want to listen to him ( his *****y excuse behind what he did and why) he won’t say sorry to me. And how I won’t receive an apology.

I’m definitely falling out of love. I don’t know if I’m even in love anymore. He always asks if I love him because maybe he can sense it.
Reply 4
you can't let someone do this to you and get away with it, if they truly liked you they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings at all, especially if you've made it clear to them. Dump asap and move on, clearly not worth any of you time at all
Reply 5
Original post by xd YMi
you can't let someone do this to you and get away with it, if they truly liked you they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings at all, especially if you've made it clear to them. Dump asap and move on, clearly not worth any of you time at all

I know hence why I went home. He told a white lie but I don’t like being lied to full stop. And he didn’t care my feelings was hurt.

It’s hard to leave. I’ve said multiple times I’m done with him and go back after couple days when he reaches out to sort things out.

I don’t know what to do. I feel very alone.
What do you argue about?
Reply 7
Original post by YaliaV123
What do you argue about?

He told a white lie and I said regardless I don’t like being lied to. He didn’t lie to protect my feelings or avoid an argument he just lied because I wasn’t physically with him to know. And I found out he told a white lie. He said it’s nonsense and something so small. and how I don’t give him peace.
Reply 8
How do I genuinely find out.
Reply 9
Do you think I should tell him because of this I’m falling out of love and I don’t know if I see a future.
Do you think I should tell him I’m falling out of love and I’m starting to not see a future because I don’t see change in the relationship
Reply 11
Original post by Admit-One

absolutely agree
I think it will hurt his ego and make him think f this. If he said it to me I wouldn’t like it and wouldn’t want to be with someone who’s falling out of love with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending