The Student Room Group

PQIP Virtual Assessment Centre 2021

I have my PQIP virtual assessment centre day coming up in June and I wondered if anyone had any advice or tips regarding the interview questions and role play that I will be taking part in? TIA!
Hey! I am the same, I have been reading the guidance but have no idea how to prep for the role play!
Same here! A little bit nervous about the role play!
So I was due my grades back from my degree at the end of June but now they've been pushed back and they're saying withing the first two weeks of July. Does anyone know if this will affect me being able to interview? I've got all As and Bs in my provisional grades.
Reply 4
Original post by Jenmarie96
So I was due my grades back from my degree at the end of June but now they've been pushed back and they're saying withing the first two weeks of July. Does anyone know if this will affect me being able to interview? I've got all As and Bs in my provisional grades.

You need to wait until you have officially completed your degree, so got your grades back, to be accepted.
I am currently on PQIP, due to qualify shortly. I finished my degree (got my certificate) in June 2019 and was successful for July 2019 intake. I tried to apply for the January 2019 intake but was told by the applications team that I needed certification of completed degree before I could apply.
Original post by ebonyj97
You need to wait until you have officially completed your degree, so got your grades back, to be accepted.
I am currently on PQIP, due to qualify shortly. I finished my degree (got my certificate) in June 2019 and was successful for July 2019 intake. I tried to apply for the January 2019 intake but was told by the applications team that I needed certification of completed degree before I could apply.

I'm due to start the 21 month course, with my placement being 5th July. My contract has came through and I've accepted, etc. I was just wondering what the work/life balance has been like for yourself? I've never been in a work based learning role before and was curious as to how demanding the workload is? Thank you and congratulations on almost reaching the finish line!
Had my assessment yesterday - wasn’t as bad and daunting as I thought. Just constantly checking my emails now. They say within 15 working days but I have heard some got results in a couple of days 🙈
Hi! I have my assessment coming up and wondered if you could provide some tips for the role play exercise?Tia!
Original post by robynhunt92
I have my PQIP virtual assessment centre day coming up in June and I wondered if anyone had any advice or tips regarding the interview questions and role play that I will be taking part in? TIA!

Im in the same boat, i have mine next week, im so nervous. Hopefully we all get the good news we are hoping for!
Original post by ebonyj97

Thanks! They've finally emailed me back and said my predicted grades transcript is fine 🙂
Reply 10
Original post by Kimberleyj19
Had my assessment yesterday - wasn’t as bad and daunting as I thought. Just constantly checking my emails now. They say within 15 working days but I have heard some got results in a couple of days 🙈

HI! I hope your assessment went well! mine is coming up soon. Can I just ask when doing the written task, do you complete it on a word document and upload or something different? Sounds silly I know
Any tips for those of us waiting for our assessment day? The strength based questions are a little daunting - can you give us an idea of the sort of things they ask? Thanks

Has anyone from 10b heard back yet?
Original post by CloudEnvy85
Has anyone from 10b heard back yet?

I haven’t heard of anyone getting their results
I haven’t heard of anyone getting their results

no me neither, im so anxious
Ah thank you! Im not on facebook though-
Does anybody know when the start date is if you are successful?
hi, i have my assessment tomorrow, what was the written part like was it similar to the questions that were asked on the application?
Reply 19

Hi I have my assessment in a weeks time can you tell me what you had to for written assessment? And role play? What was the actual interview like? I'm sooo nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending