The Student Room Group

White guys dating Asian women

I’ve seen so many white guys and South Asian women (Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi) relationships. Everywhere especially in East London. Is it more of a common thing now?
Most of the South Asian women that I’ve noticed with white guys tend to have a dark skin complexion and aren’t that attractive in my opinion. Obviously everybody has a type but it’s what I’ve noticed.

My question is, is it more of a common thing now? Do white guys care about skin tone? Have you seen it yourself.

No racism here as I’m a South Asian girl myself.
I do wonder if it's some sort of fetish some guys have to date brown Asian girls? :holmes:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mr T 999
I do wonder if it's some sort of fetish some guys have to date brown Asian girls? :holmes:

lol no, its more accurate to say Asian women fetishise white guys (which definitely isnt a bad thing)
Original post by poohat
lol no, its more accurate to say Asian women fetishise white guys (which definitely isnt a bad thing)

Nah I disagree with this.
I've dated two south Asian women, both lighter skinned I but didn't seek them out just for their race. I do have a preference for dark hair and eyes, but skin tone I'm not too bothered.

I don't really see many mixed race couples where I live. On the rare occasions I do it's an Asian guy with a white girl, or a black man with with a white woman. Never really discussed race or skin tone of women with any mates, its more about the calibre of arse and boobs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending