The Student Room Group

Health & Social care

Hey,

I am starting my Level 3 BTEC Health and Social Care in September after just finishing my L2. What sort of units do you do in the first year of HSC? Also placement... due to the current pandemic situation i was unable to do my placement in L2. What sort of placement did you go to?
Original post by angel.jayde2021
Hey,

I am starting my Level 3 BTEC Health and Social Care in September after just finishing my L2. What sort of units do you do in the first year of HSC? Also placement... due to the current pandemic situation i was unable to do my placement in L2. What sort of placement did you go to?

Hi, I'm currently doing Level 3 BTEC Health and Social Care the units that I'm doing this year are units 1, 2 7, and 5.
The units depend on the school / college I think. I did a shadowing placement at a community hospital, we were lucky, as we had our work experience a week before the national lockdown in March 2020
Hi,

I finished my CTEC H&SC diploma course this year. Sadly I didn’t get to do any placements because of the pandemic. As for the units: it depends on your school. I saw someone did unit 7 in their first year - I did it in my 2nd year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending