The Student Room Group

Big HP fan at 21?

I always loved the Harry Potter world and still do but I'm told maybe girls will be turned off by it as it might mean I am not mature enough...

It's not like it's my personality or something, I have watched the films 2-3 times and try to find and collect all the editions of the books published so far (in English). It's just a hobby but is it that deep? I don't see myself stopping even when I'm 41 anyway...it's a big turn off to girls?
Original post by Anonymous
I always loved the Harry Potter world and still do but I'm told maybe girls will be turned off by it as it might mean I am not mature enough...

It's not like it's my personality or something, I have watched the films 2-3 times and try to find and collect all the editions of the books published so far (in English). It's just a hobby but is it that deep? I don't see myself stopping even when I'm 41 anyway...it's a big turn off to girls?

To the right girl they will accept you and your hobbies for what they are - it might take a while to find one of those girls but they are out there somewhere
I'm a girl and like Disney and video games - luckily I have found someone who accepts me and my interests, and I do for him too
Hope you find someone who appreciates you :smile:
Thought you meant Hewlett Packard or Health Points.
Reply 3
You're never too old for Harry Potter.
Reply 4
Original post by urlocalinmate
Thought you meant Hewlett Packard or Health Points.

Literally do not know what you are talking about.
Reply 5
I also grew up on HP, films and books but Ive been told I have to ''move on''?
Original post by Anonymous
Literally do not know what you are talking about.

I thought you were on about other things that meant HP...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending