The Student Room Group

Ask me something juicy 😂😏

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
Hold on if you are in India then do a lot of the women there have sex before marriage? Also do you use squat toilets also do most of the women not shave their privates?

Okay dude you gotta get cultural awareness and appropriation into ur head, and well i don't think so, people my age don't seem to mind doing stuff before marriage, but depends on consent and other factors like if they are more traditional or modern mindset and stuff like its an individual thing, like pretty much most places.
And no we don't, i for one don't but i can't say that for everyone, poverty exists everywhere, and that is also something i cannot tell you for fact, since its a personal thing, i said ask me something, not ask all the women here something. I for one do sometimes
Also just cause i said I stay here right now, don't mean I've stayed here long or that I know everythin there is to know about this place
Original post by Anonymous
Oh okay. What are your grades in A-level, which subjects did you take? Which uni do you plan on going to?

I did 5 subjects at AS level and 4 at A level, I got A for everything at AS level (which is the highest grade) and A* for the ones I did at A level. I did Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at A level and I did English Language at AS level. And I've planned to go to Uni of Glasgow
Hold on if you are in India then do a lot of the women there have sex before marriage? Also do you use squat toilets also do most of the women not shave their privates?

you're stereotyping. stop it it's rude.

and that's not even true
and that's not even true

Exactlyyyy

you're stereotyping. stop it it's rude.

Thank you for that, and it's true
Thank you for that, and it's true

No problem, I completely sympathise. People would have called him out for a comment like that if it was made towards Black people (for example). South Asians are forgotten in this social media movement to eradicate racism.
It's not 'racist' in India a lot of them use squat toilets it's like saying in England most people drink alcohol (which is true).
It's not 'racist' in India a lot of them use squat toilets it's like saying in England most people drink alcohol (which is true).

Re-read what you said and think about how it may come across.

It's different when comments like this are made about a country that already unfairly receives bad media press.

Just think twice about what you say before you reinforce stereotyping.

Which is juicier: apple juice or orange juice XD
Original post by loralli23
Which is juicier: apple juice or orange juice XD

For the third time, apple juice all the way 😂
What is your favorite native dish (meal)?
Original post by catchrylie
What is your favorite native dish (meal)?

That's a hard one, tbh I don't love em all, don't hate em all either just not into indian food much cause I haven't stayed here long
People tend to like mumbai snacks like sev puri on their list though, and stuff like a 'sadhya' or biriyani on their list too
no I meant a lot of women don't have sex before marriage there but w/e
17 year old bored girl here, ask me something you'd not normally ask a girl I guess, I'll answer lol

How often do you shave your pussy? Would you swallow your boyfriends c-um when giving him a BJ?
How often do you shave your pussy? Would you swallow your boyfriends c-um when giving him a BJ?

ummm twice or thrice a month maybe idk havent kept count, and naa i aint a swallow kinda person cause theres usually too much 😅 but i guess if im reallyyyy into him and he wanted me to and we've been together for a while id try
vellathum poyi padikkan nokk koche, veruthe thaleet kaaryam illa :colone:
Well right now, Country India, particularly Kerala, not gonna tell more cause its a public forum
Original post by DreamWeaver2772
vellathum poyi padikkan nokk koche, veruthe thaleet kaaryam illa :colone:

ignore my terrible malayalam but thalel allaa, and im done with studyin for now, waitin for uni, nee poyi padikkan nokada
ignore my terrible malayalam but thalel allaa, and im done with studyin for now, waitin for uni, nee poyi padikkan nokada

Ente studies okke kazhinjatha, waiting for result.
Have you ever danced Bhangra or is that reserved for Bollywood movies?
Original post by DreamWeaver2772
Ente studies okke kazhinjatha, waiting for result.

aahh okaay nicee, ende results okke kitti anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending