The Student Room Group

Men: Would you have sex with your gf while she is on her period?

My boyfriend refuses to have sex while I'm on my period but I am more horny on my period. I want sex, not just to give head. Would you have sex with your gf while she is on her period?

Moderation Edit: Please keep your replies on topic to the OP's question. If you want to talk about other things please make a new thread. Thank you :smile:

If you have any moderation queries please post in Ask the Community Staff forum, please do not post about them on the public forum as this will be removed and carded.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

If they wanted to, but I can understand why someone wouldnt
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend refuses to have sex while I'm on my period but I am more horny on my period. I want sex, not just to give head. Would you have sex with your gf while she is on her period?

Absolutely not.
Reply 3
If she's up to it and requesting it then yeah, but I'd never ask for it if she was on her period.
Reply 4
Original post by sufys12
Absolutely not.

Why not?
Why not?

Disgusting.
Reply 6
Original post by sufys12
Disgusting.

But you can put a towel on the bed to not get the bed stained and yes, the vagina has blood but it is shaved and washed so it is clean...?
But you can put a towel on the bed to not get the bed stained and yes, the vagina has blood but it is shaved and washed so it is clean...?

We'll end this conversation here.
No way! If a girl asks a guy to do it, it's a red flag.
I took my girlfriends virginity when she was on her period. It's not a big deal.

What, you think it's like the Niagara Falls if you were to mix red food colouring into it? It's not much xD
No way! If a girl asks a guy to do it, it's a red flag.

Why is it a red flag?
Original post by Callicious
I took my girlfriends virginity when she was on her period. It's not a big deal.

What, you think it's like the Niagara Falls if you were to mix red food colouring into it? It's not much xD

That's good
Why is it a red flag?

...what other colour flag would it be?
Yeah, I have and would. It's just blood, it's just a bodily function. There's nothing disgusting about it :dontknow: The only worry I'd have is that my (theoretical) girlfriend might be a bit more tender and cramp-y than usual.

That said, I'm not in a relationship with you. If your boyfriend thinks differently, you will have to respect that (and replace him if it's that important to you).
(edited 2 years ago)
Idk who would, periods smell like metal
No, I find another girl. Don’t have time for that nonsense

yes I would
Reply 17
no way
you feel more horny?! 😂 thought it makes u feel less horny. it does for me...
Reply 19
It only another body fluid, fine with a gf and not always as messy as you would imagine

Latest

Trending

Trending