The Student Room Group

ghosted

I was ghosted by my ex of 1 and a half years but i still find myself trying to reach out i am currently in another relationship but i think i still might have feelings for him not of him directly but i miss the times we had together and such...i tell myself i am over him yet i still think about it and i email him reaching out keeping him updated on everything when he said he loved me i felt everything and now that hes gone i want him...i know he can ghost me for a long time and when he comes back ill let him come back...any advice?
Hi, so I'm gonna be a little blunt here. Let it go.

He's been your ex for a year and a half, and he's cut contact, which means it's time to move on. The fact you're still trying to reach out whilst in another relationship isn't good for either you or your current partner. It definitely isn't fair on them in the very least. I would suggest figuring out why you're not happy with your current partner; what is it specifically that you're looking for, as it could really be that you're not wanting you ex but simply unhappy in your current relationship.

Honestly? I think you need some time to yourself to grow outside of a relationship. It might not be the answer you want, but your ex has moved on and you're not being fair to your partner.
I thought you just had threesome with your boyfriend and bestfriend?
Forget about him especially when you're in another relationship, move on.

Original post by summerbirdreads

Next thing you'll know her bf will leave her for her ex
Original post by hungrysalamander
Next thing you'll know her bf will leave her for her ex

Happens all the time hehe... but in OP's case the bf is non-existent.
Reply 5

i did about a week ago just trying to figure things out
Original post by tictac2397
i did about a week ago just trying to figure things out

Then why are you upset about your ex ghosting you? you were considering ghosting your boyfriend in the other post for ****'s sake!
Reply 7
Then why are you upset about your ex ghosting you? you were considering ghosting your boyfriend in the other post for ****'s sake!

again i came out of respect dont speak to me sideways lol if you are gonna be a troll at least make it worth my time and as for the bs on my forum and posts isnt the spot private dm tf?
again i came out of respect dont speak to me sideways lol if you are gonna be a troll at least make it worth my time and as for the bs on my forum and posts isnt the spot private dm tf?

Says the user with plenty of questionable threads... I don't understand what your second point is though.
Reply 9
my second point is my forums and posts are the spot for the drama if you have an issue you can private dm me.@summerbirdreads
(edited 2 years ago)
my second point is my forums and posts are the spot for the drama if you have an issue you can private dm me.@summerbirdreads

No issues... nice try though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending