The Student Room Group

Why can't I do this?

I can't have sex with anyone not even with people I have liked. I have a low sex drive but that's not the issue. It's me being insecure about my body. I feel as if I won't be able to ever have sex for years or never at all. What do I do?
If you found true love things like that will not matter.
Original post by Anonymous
I can't have sex with anyone not even with people I have liked. I have a low sex drive but that's not the issue. It's me being insecure about my body. I feel as if I won't be able to ever have sex for years or never at all. What do I do?

what's wrong with your body?
Reply 3
Original post by sufys12
what's wrong with your body?

Just not attractive, like at all. I have no breasts and I don't feel woman-like with my whole body.
i have a low sex drive as well and it's hard but maybe u should wait until u find the right personnnnnn
Just not attractive, like at all. I have no breasts and I don't feel woman-like with my whole body.

some people will still be attracted to you, no?
breasts aren't everything.
Reply 6
Original post by sufys12
some people will still be attracted to you, no?
breasts aren't everything.

I don't know I just don't feel ready. I don't know if I ever will be.
I don't know I just don't feel ready. I don't know if I ever will be.

Then don't do it. It's your choice.

You're just insecure. Go to gym, build a great body and u will be fine.
It is miserable thinking that nobody wants wat u have. But it's not true.

Girl I have big boobs and it's true lots of guys like them but it's also true I've met dudes who r not into them at all and don't like them. I have heard some guys say crude and dumb things about balloons and stuff like that. I don't care wat they say coz obv they r not my type but it's pretty clear these guys prefer small or almost no boobs. The real prob is to meet ppl who have those prefs (well also dudes who r not as immature and crass as those and who can xpress their prefs in a respectful way).

U can be ALL woman if u take ownership of urself. To do this u need to establish comfort with the way u are and feel empowered so u can project those qualities btr. There are some steps to take and u might try some nonconventional remedies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending