The Student Room Group

HMRC TSP 2022 liverpool

We all excited?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, looking forward to starting now!! 😊 I wonder when we will get the formal offer after ID checks and an official start date. It seems a lot of people have said it won't be until about a month before 🤔
Anyone already in HMRC or you guys external?
Reply 3
I know that formal offer will be amazing! Did someone say start date of 14th sept?

I’m external so fresh start for me! I’ve got no idea what to expect really! What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Scouserjohn
Anyone already in HMRC or you guys external?

I am external. No insight as to what to expect at all😬 except for the information received on the other thread.

Have you worked with people who are already on the TSP?
Original post by EmilyBlpool
I know that formal offer will be amazing! Did someone say start date of 14th sept?

I’m external so fresh start for me! I’ve got no idea what to expect really! What about you?

Currently in HMRC, been here for just over a year and been a civil servant for 3 and a half, worked in the Home Office previously.
Original post by RachLC
I am external. No insight as to what to expect at all😬 except for the information received on the other thread.

Have you worked with people who are already on the TSP?

Not directly, but my best mate did it a few years ago and have another mate on it this year.
Reply 7

Yes, they said 14th but not sure if that was a guideline date.

I'm external too so no idea what to expect either!!
Reply 8
Not directly, but my best mate did it a few years ago and have another mate on it this year.

Have they both said if they enjoy it?
Reply 9
I don’t know anyone who’s done the course either! Can’t wait to get more information haha
Original post by RachLC
Have they both said if they enjoy it?

Yes, my mate who did it years ago really enjoyed it and said the promotion and salary are well worth it. And the guy doing it currently is enjoying it.
Yes, my mate who did it years ago really enjoyed it and said the promotion and salary are well worth it. And the guy doing it currently is enjoying it.

That’s good!! I’ve heard nothing but good things at least. Be nice to work back in town again too!

Is parking a nightmare? Is it better to get a train?
That’s good!! I’ve heard nothing but good things at least. Be nice to work back in town again too!

Is parking a nightmare? Is it better to get a train?

I get the train or bus in, I live in halewood. Not tried parking in town, the cost is probably prohibitive. Where are you guys travelling from?
Reply 13

Yes, it does seem like everyone on this thread who is on it already or knows someone on it shares the same view.
Reply 14
Will we be based in town in India buildings? I wasn't sure if we would be based in Bootle or town🤔
Original post by RachLC
Will we be based in town in India buildings? I wasn't sure if we would be based in Bootle or town🤔

India buildings, all the tax people are being moved here in the end. Its a nice office to be fair.
I’m old swan/wavertree so will probably just jump the train in
Reply 17
Hi all, just jumping on to this thread (thanks Emily) I’ve been in the HMRC since January on the TPP so relatively new. The TSP staff are based on the 3rd floor which is a nice floor to work on and agree with John it’s a lovely building to work in. I’ve been in 3 days a week and working from home the rest of the time. Looking forward to getting going in September and meeting you all :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Zrr01
Hi all, just jumping on to this thread (thanks Emily) I’ve been in the HMRC since January on the TPP so relatively new. The TSP staff are based on the 3rd floor which is a nice floor to work on and agree with John it’s a lovely building to work in. I’ve been in 3 days a week and working from home the rest of the time. Looking forward to getting going in September and meeting you all :smile:

Which floor are you on at the moment then? I am currently doing CTU training on the 5th floor. (Well not right now, am on the bus home at the minute)
Hiya!!!! Ahhhh it’s gonna be great I can’t wait to meet everyone! Is it pretty much 9-5 in the office? I emailed recruitment yesterday too as still had no feedback or confirmation that they’ve received my documents either :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending