Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yes you did try too hard :lol:

I can tell when people try to cover things up. Humko sab dikhta hai

Here, have another one of these :hugs: for good measure.

:lol: :hat2:

Haha :five:

Driving is enjoyable for the most part tho :yep:

I work as a business analyst
    Well pardon me for trying hard for you

:lol:

Aap Kya bagwaan Ho? "Sab dikhta hai" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ hahaha

I do like driving! It's nice and put some music on and just drive! especially on empty roads

Ooohhh sounds good!!! How do you find it?

(Original post by Banana208)
    Aww poor us with our tired aching thumbs. Such hard lives we have.

I have to lie down and use my laptop otherwise i get horrible back aches.
    From the age of 4 or so I've always slept really late at like 1/2 am but during Ramadan I always go to sleep at 4. Its so bad. Actually unhealthy too haha
    Haha Awww aching backs suck major! Hope you feel better! Inshallah!

Ramadan has messed with my sleep too but it was messed anyway :rofl: how you finding it so far? Can't believe they're nearly finished :shock:

(Original post by AshEntropy)
    Need to sleep

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cutest gif ever!!!

(Original post by John55)
    But look on the bright side......my torch is out of batteries .

I don't know really... just, I moved on I guess, such is life :moon:.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...also they sent me to TSR rehab... and the people running that place are bat **** crazy... like, they banned words containing the letters T, S and R. I had to get out, so I quit... temporarily...
    Your torch? I don't know what to say to that

Haha did you miss me? And mobbsy91
    And our chats about food?

Looooooooool John!!! Your randomness is ****ing legendary!!! Never leaving again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwawwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cutest gif ever!!!
    It's one of my favourite ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    B-b-but I was only trying to help :cry2:

Far from it :rofl:

But he's certainly given me the ability to pick up on certain things. Like I can sense when something's not right :yep:

I do like driving! It's nice and put some music on and just drive! especially on empty roads
    Ahh yesssss :five:

Yeah it is good and actually really interesting :yes: And the people are great :ahee:

Fasting has made it harder for now tho :lol:

(Original post by AshEntropy)
    It's one of my favourite ^^
    I love Pokemon! Do you have any more? What am I saying? Of course you do!!!! Please post some do my awwww-O-meter increases please? ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Your torch? I don't know what to say to that

Haha did you miss me? And mobbsy91
    And our chats about food?

Looooooooool John!!! Your randomness is ****ing legendary!!! Never leaving again
    Because torches are bright... it was a joke... I think... :nooo:

Your making me cry! :bawling: Also hungry... to the kitchen to make a crisp and ketchup sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

Well unless they catch you... they've got eyes and ears everywhere... they could be in the room with you right now... they could be you yourself!... well not the last one but you get what I mean... they're CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... and breath...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Haha Awww aching backs suck major! Hope you feel better! Inshallah!

Ramadan has messed with my sleep too but it was messed anyway :rofl: how you finding it so far? Can't believe they're nearly finished :shock:
    Yeah thank youu haha I just have to do odd stretches when no ones looking to click it back to normal. I look like a starfish doing it

Lool yh just messsed it up further. I found it absolutely fine Alhamdulillah. Didn't get hungry or tired at all the entire month.
    Unfortunately tho I cant fast for the last week which really made me sad. Talk about bad timing the fasts just went so fast this year
    You staying up till suhoor?

B-b-but I was only trying to help :cry2:

Far from it :rofl:

But he's certainly given me the ability to pick up on certain things. Like I can sense when something's not right :yep:

Ahh yesssss :five:

Yeah it is good and actually really interesting :yes: And the people are great :ahee:

Fasting has made it harder for now tho :lol:
    Wait what? You're Muslim? :shock: what??? Like what??? What???

How did I not know this? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awww that's good! And it's a good ability! but I'm okay thank you

And I'm glad!!! Work is always 1000x better when the people you work with are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Wait what? You're Muslim? :shock: what??? Like what??? What???

How did I not know this? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Not really but I've always liked the fasting bit

Awww that's good! And it's a good ability! but I'm okay thank you
    Awww okay :hugs:

And I'm glad!!! Work is always 1000x better when the people you work with are amazing!
    :yep:

(Original post by John55)
    Because torches are bright... it was a joke... I think... :nooo:

Your making me cry! :bawling: Also hungry... to the kitchen to make a crisp and ketchup sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

Well unless they catch you... they've got eyes and ears everywhere... they could be in the room with you right now... they could be you yourself!... well not the last one but you get what I mean... they're CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... and breath...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    A joke? Ummmmm it went right over my head sorryyyyy!!! :lol:

But I'm pretty sure it was funny :teehee:

Ew ketchup sandwich? Crisps yes but ketchup? Nope ew! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!

Are you talking about Mods? This is why you need to run! Run John Run! Don't let them catch you and take away your freedom! Keep a knife with you at all times! Be free Johm be free!!!'

Yeah thank youu haha I just have to do odd stretches when no ones looking to click it back to normal. I look like a starfish doing it

Lool yh just messsed it up further. I found it absolutely fine Alhamdulillah. Didn't get hungry or tired at all the entire month.
    Unfortunately tho I cant fast for the last week which really made me sad. Talk about bad timing the fasts just went so fast this year
    You staying up till suhoor?
    Hahaha I shouldn't laugh but a starfish! Awww bless you honey!!

How long have you had the problems for? And clicking? Sounds painful

That's greatttt!!!! I'm glad you found them okay! Alhumdullilah I found them good too! And it's flown by! Only missed one because I had to but so far so good inshallah I'll keep all of them! And that does suck the last ones too.

You got me excited then! Like I legit got out of bed

How come you like the fasting bit? And you should be sleeping Mister! Work in the morning I assume!

ReputationRep:

...... why do you enjoy suffering?

ReputationRep:
    I have mild night sedation prescribed from my GP but I don't like taking it as it makes me feel irritable/depressed the next day. Sadly the sleep it helps promote makes my mood worse significantly worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahaha I shouldn't laugh but a starfish! Awww bless you honey!!

How long have you had the problems for? And clicking? Sounds painful

That's greatttt!!!! I'm glad you found them okay! Alhumdullilah I found them good too! And it's flown by! Only missed one because I had to but so far so good inshallah I'll keep all of them! And that does suck the last ones too.
    Lol dw its okay i laugh at my 5ft1 petite self all the time. You can laugh with me
    Not too long. I guess it just gets worse during exam time since im hunched over the laptop all the time anyway.
    Aw why'd you miss it? Were you ill or something?
    Yh stupid female problems always unpredictable . *sigh* btw are you a girl or boy? Just checking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YellowWallpaper)
    I have mild night sedation prescribed from my GP but I don't like taking it as it makes me feel irritable/depressed the next day. Sadly the sleep it helps promote makes my mood worse significantly worse.
    Hiyaa. Just a question that you don't have to answer if you don't want to buttt why exactly do you have sedation tablets? Im thinking that I might actually need to get some myself

(Original post by YellowWallpaper)
    Okay that sucks major! Side effects are the reason i stopped taking most pills but hope you feel okay.

Plus yellow wallpaper, awesome story if that's the reference!

Lol dw its okay i laugh at my 5ft1 petite self all the time. You can laugh with me
    Not too long. I guess it just gets worse during exam time since im hunched over the laptop all the time anyway.
    Aw why'd you miss it? Were you ill or something?
    Yh stupid female problems always unpredictable . *sigh* btw are you a girl or boy? Just checking
    Lol I'm a girl! Or a lady as most might say

And yep I understand totally! Bloody female problems (pardon the pun :lol: )

And I'm 5'2 and nope I'm not laughing at you

Damnnn yeah I understand I hate laptops! Oh what you studying! I'm getting tired now so if I stop replying i e passed out

If I don't reply, I've either passed out asleep or bathing! Just in case you guys wonder cuz I'm so important to this chat an all :lol:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.