The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Banana208
Yeah thank youu haha I just have to do odd stretches when no ones looking to click it back to normal. I look like a starfish doing it :frown:

Lool yh just messsed it up further. I found it absolutely fine Alhamdulillah. Didn't get hungry or tired at all the entire month.
Unfortunately tho I cant fast for the last week which really made me sad. Talk about bad timing:angry::angry: the fasts just went so fast this year :biggrin:
You staying up till suhoor?

Hahaha I shouldn't laugh but a starfish! Awww bless you honey!!

How long have you had the problems for? And clicking? Sounds painful :redface:

That's greatttt!!!! I'm glad you found them okay! Alhumdullilah I found them good too! And it's flown by! Only missed one because I had to but so far so good :biggrin: inshallah I'll keep all of them! And that does suck the last ones too. :frown:
Original post by Indeterminate
Not really but I've always liked the fasting bit :colondollar:

Awww okay :redface: :hugs:

:yep:

You got me excited then! Like I legit got out of bed :colonhash:

How come you like the fasting bit? And you should be sleeping Mister! Work in the morning I assume! :h:
Reply 2062
Original post by Indeterminate
Not really but I've always liked the fasting bit :colondollar:

Awww okay :redface: :hugs:

:yep:

...... why do you enjoy suffering?
I have mild night sedation prescribed from my GP but I don't like taking it as it makes me feel irritable/depressed the next day. Sadly the sleep it helps promote makes my mood worse significantly worse.
Original post by ZuluK
Hahaha I shouldn't laugh but a starfish! Awww bless you honey!!

How long have you had the problems for? And clicking? Sounds painful :redface:

That's greatttt!!!! I'm glad you found them okay! Alhumdullilah I found them good too! And it's flown by! Only missed one because I had to but so far so good :biggrin: inshallah I'll keep all of them! And that does suck the last ones too. :frown:

Lol dw its okay i laugh at my 5ft1 petite self all the time. You can laugh with me :biggrin::biggrin:
Not too long. I guess it just gets worse during exam time since im hunched over the laptop all the time anyway.
Aw why'd you miss it? Were you ill or something?
Yh stupid female problems always unpredictable . *sigh* btw are you a girl or boy? Just checking:smile:
Original post by YellowWallpaper
I have mild night sedation prescribed from my GP but I don't like taking it as it makes me feel irritable/depressed the next day. Sadly the sleep it helps promote makes my mood worse significantly worse.

Hiyaa. Just a question that you don't have to answer if you don't want to buttt why exactly do you have sedation tablets? Im thinking that I might actually need to get some myself

Okay that sucks major! Side effects are the reason i stopped taking most pills :redface: but hope you feel okay.

Plus yellow wallpaper, awesome story if that's the reference! :biggrin:
Lol dw its okay i laugh at my 5ft1 petite self all the time. You can laugh with me :biggrin::biggrin:
Not too long. I guess it just gets worse during exam time since im hunched over the laptop all the time anyway.
Aw why'd you miss it? Were you ill or something?
Yh stupid female problems always unpredictable . *sigh* btw are you a girl or boy? Just checking:smile:

Lol I'm a girl! Or a lady as most might say :tongue:

And yep I understand totally! Bloody female problems (pardon the pun :lol: )

And I'm 5'2 :colonhash: and nope I'm not laughing at you :redface:

Damnnn yeah I understand I hate laptops! Oh what you studying! I'm getting tired now so if I stop replying i e passed out :tongue:
If I don't reply, I've either passed out asleep or bathing! Just in case you guys wonder cuz I'm so important to this chat an all :lol:
Hiyaa. Just a question that you don't have to answer if you don't want to buttt why exactly do you have sedation tablets? Im thinking that I might actually need to get some myself

A friend of mine died last year and I had a minor operation 6 months ago and both have played havoc with my sleeping. I never got much sleep anyway, but it got much worse in February. I was referred to a psychotherapist before my gp eventually gave me something. I'm still undergoing counselling as well. GPs aren't keen to hand them out and generally insist on refering you to counselling first.
Original post by ZuluK
Lol I'm a girl! Or a lady as most might say :tongue:

And yep I understand totally! Bloody female problems (pardon the pun :lol: )

And I'm 5'2 :colonhash: and nope I'm not laughing at you :redface:

Damnnn yeah I understand I hate laptops! Oh what you studying! I'm getting tired now so if I stop replying i e passed out :tongue:

A lady yh?? Oh okay. I haven't even turned 17 yet and all my mates are going round having driving lessons and doing 17 year old stuff. Its sad.
Omg that pun was beautiful :rofl::rofl: perfect context.
Ahh yeahss i found that quite a lot of people on here are short like me. Maybe its just because Im talkig to the asians haha
Im doing english, geography, politics and economics-you can just imagine the extent to which Ive discussed all aspects of the EU referendum. I didnt even learn anything last week :frown:
Okay then well night night thanks for the follow b xx
Original post by ZuluK
A joke? Ummmmm it went right over my head :tongue: sorryyyyy!!! :lol:

But I'm pretty sure it was funny :teehee:

Ew ketchup sandwich? Crisps yes but ketchup? Nope ew! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!

Are you talking about Mods? :colondollar: This is why you need to run! Run John Run! Don't let them catch you and take away your freedom! Keep a knife with you at all times! Be free Johm be free!!!'

With grated cheese as well is even better but I cba to do that... Ketchup makes the world go round...

Not necessarily, but potentially some of them... almost definitely even...
I can't run :s-smilie:... I have... no legs...

Who's Johm?
A friend of mine died last year and I had a minor operation 6 months ago and both have played havoc with my sleeping. I never got much sleep anyway, but it got much worse in February. I was referred to a psychotherapist before my gp eventually gave me something. I'm still undergoing counselling as well. GPs aren't keen to hand them out and generally insist on refering you to counselling first.

Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear about all those troubles you've faced. My friend also died recently but I guess like always I'm just able to move on and drop all emotions very fast. Sometimes its a blessing and sometimes its a curse haha
Did the psychotherapist help at all?? I know a lot of my friends that got reffered to them found it not helpful at all.
Original post by ZuluK
You got me excited then! Like I legit got out of bed :colonhash:

How come you like the fasting bit? And you should be sleeping Mister! Work in the morning I assume! :h:

Haha :lol:

Well I grew up in a very liberal Muslim household and fasting is the one thing that stuck with me (idk why) even though I don't really follow the religion that much :tongue:

And yes I should :colondollar:
I just logged in and 5 new pages! Should I read back? anything interesting to go back for?
Original post by ZuluK
Life is *****y as always! How are youuuuuu???? :h:

Not at my best that's for sure.
3;48AM and I'm here watching cat videos and travelling through British Columbia on google maps.
Insomnia really kills me. It is difficult for me to sleep from 10:00 PM to 3:00AM.
Wow I leave the thread and the thread dies :colonhash: I'm pretty sure you all don't sleep so why wait for me? :colonhash:

You all deserve :colonhash: and a :colonhash: and :colonhash: and I don't want to be banned but you all seriously need a good hard :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Wow I leave the thread and the thread dies :colonhash: I'm pretty sure you all don't sleep so why wait for me? :colonhash:

You all deserve :colonhash: and a :colonhash: and :colonhash: and I don't want to be banned but you all seriously need a good hard :colonhash:

:lovehug:
Would have kept it alive but was actually asleep for once :colondollar: <3

Quick Reply

Latest