Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016 Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    In 7 days time I will be absolutely f**king bricking it...

I'm so scared of getting a B in Math

I did okay in C3, flunked D1 thinking I don't need to do well in it bc of C3 and C4, then messed up C4

Just my luck lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    i have a habit of always needing something to worry about. when my exams were going on, i was looking forward to when they finish and for my summer to begin. when my summer began, i told myself i'll only really start celebrating after results day if i get into my firm. but now, if i get into my firm, i'll probably start worrying about university workload and just look forward to next summer all over again instead of enjoying whatever is left of this summer. why can't i just live in the moment?
    I'm exactly the same! My parents say I'm not truly happy unless I have something to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)

I did okay in C3, flunked D1 thinking I don't need to do well in it bc of C3 and C4, then messed up C4

Just my luck lol
    this literally happened with me and D2

ReputationRep:

Just my luck lol
    With your AS UMS? No way!

ReputationRep:
    i have a habit of always needing something to worry about. when my exams were going on, i was looking forward to when they finish and for my summer to begin. when my summer began, i told myself i'll only really start celebrating after results day if i get into my firm. but now, if i get into my firm, i'll probably start worrying about university workload and just look forward to next summer all over again instead of enjoying whatever is left of this summer. why can't i just live in the moment?
    OMD!!!! i've got the exact same problem. How do u cope? i mean i've everything going out with friends, watching shows, stress eating and etc.. but nothing seems to work. i think im probably going to have a heart attack soon with the amount of daily stress that my body goes through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KBSc)
    Thank you! You too
    Liverpool is my insurance for Chem! I'm hoping York accept me man.. If not - I'll see you there! Do you think that they'll let us in with lower grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl :D)
    OMD!!!! i've got the exact same problem. How do u cope? i mean i've everything going out with friends, watching shows, stress eating and etc.. but nothing seems to work. i think im probably going to have a heart attack soon with the amount of daily stress that my body goes through.
    sometimes i find that running helps. when you're running, you can't really feel butterflies in your stomach from the anxiety, and when you stop running the adrenaline is enough to keep you feeling a bit better for a long time.

oh, and lots of alcohol and hookahs definitely help too but the first option is far healthier LOL

ReputationRep:
    What time do your schools/colleges open on results day? My college has kind of kept us in the dark about this for us lmao

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i find that running helps. when you're running, you can't really feel butterflies in your stomach from the anxiety, and when you stop running the adrenaline is enough to keep you feeling a bit better for a long time.

oh, and lots of alcohol and hookahs definitely help too but the first option is far healthier LOL
    lol thanks, i'll try running first see if it works. if not, then i'll try the second option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickedisgood)
    What time do your schools/colleges open on results day? My college has kind of kept us in the dark about this for us lmao
    My college hasn't told us so we're all assuming it's 9am for A2 and 10am for AS like last year...it'd be nice to be sure though

ReputationRep:
    Good lucks everybody!

ReputationRep:

Just my luck lol
    Bit silly to neglect an exam because you believe you'll perform well in other exams :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else seemed to have forgotten one of their subjects? Like I keep frantically checking my marks to see if i stand a chance of getting an A* in maths and chemistry but what i need to worry about is biology! Everything is gonna come down to my biology grade fml I just need an A:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickedisgood)
    Email results at 6am
    Opens at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angoranimi)
    Anyone else seemed to have forgotten one of their subjects? Like I keep frantically checking my marks to see if i stand a chance of getting an A* in maths and chemistry but what i need to worry about is biology! Everything is gonna come down to my biology grade fml I just need an A:cry2:
    Same! I'm fine with chemistry and geography (I got high UMS at AS) but I'm worried about my biology results! Do you do AQA biology? I think I've got:
    60/75 unit 4
    70/100 unit 5
    40/50 ISA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How is it A level results day for some people today?

ReputationRep:
    One week left!!
    Name:  529af8df-2138-43b3-b657-01b6a8fe8333.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  64.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vik1234)
    How is it A level results day for some people today?
    CIE results isn't it?

one week guys. ONE WEEK AHH

this time next week we're all going to be either struggling to get to sleep or deciding to stay awake all night and panic until the early hours lmao

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.