The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madisonrose
Omg haha same as me:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow everything is identical!? That's awesome! :biggrin:
I'm 5'10 and 9st10, I'm size 12 in jeans/shorts as I have wide hips but 10 in everything else 😊
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Eh?! What are you on about?

It was late. So I don't know, actually :laugh:. I didn't even remember posting in here.
Original post by rhiana_dee
Wow everything is identical!? That's awesome! :biggrin:

Well nearly. 16 but apart from that yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 5'5, 60KG, Size 8/10 for upper body, 10/12 for lower body, since I do a lot of sports which trains the thighs and my arse :lol:
15years old, 9 stone, 5foot9, size 6/8. It always depends on height. the taller you are, the heavier you can be without being 'overweight' Seriously though, I think you should be as you want to be. As I say, you're gonna die of something, so don't worry...however, that is coming from someone with a heart condition that could kill her.... anywho :smile: Keep smiling on the inside, and you will look great on the outside :smile: Fave quote : Why bother making yourself beautiful on the outside, if you were happy the way you were. You have to live like it. No one else. Do it for you' Random, I know, but inspirational all the same :smile:
you guys still use the measurement of stones...whatever happened to Kgs?
Reply 347
6 st 10 lbs
5' 4"
34 A
dress size 6
I'm 5ft 6 and 9 stone 10llbs. I'm 18 and a 34C. Clothes vary - tops are usually a 10 but trousers are such a pain because my legs are short but my bum is pretty big!

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'5, 9 stone and a size 12. Quite slim but I have what people would call 'child bearing hips' and 32D boobs. Extremely curvy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 18
5'4"
7st 6lbs which is roughly 47kg I think??
Size 6 in most shops, occasionally an 8 in jeans etc. I'm 34B, but i don't really look curvy and anything vaguely baggy/loose just makes me look like a stick :frown:
5'8
9 st 12
34D/32DD
Size 8-12
Reply 352
Mines bad right now put on 2 stone over exam period.

I'm 5'6, 34EE breasts and weigh 11 stone and 7 pounds now. I'm generally a size 10-12 now and have a pear shaped body
I'm 5ft 8, 32B/C, weigh about 67kg/10stone and i'm size 8-10 usually
Weight - It fluctuates, but on my digital scale I can weigh anywhere from 31-38kg. On the normal scales, I'm about 40-44. So I don't know how much I really weigh.

Height - 5'3.

Size - 4/6/8. Depends on style and fit, I can fit a few 10's.
I have a small stature and a fast metabolism, so I'm an exception I suppose.
I'm 21, height is 5ft6, weigh between 9.5 and 10 stone. Size 10, and my bra size is 30DD.
You're perfectly fine, I wouldn't call you fat in any way!
18 years old
size 12 on a good day
10.5 stone
5' 5"
Chest: 32G

Also on a weightloss journey
16 years old
I normally wear size 10 clothes- although for t-shirts it may be bigger, I cannot wear tight short sleeved t-shirts, my arms are... a bit bigger than most peoples, a lil fat, mostly muscle though
63kg (I need to lose a lil bit of fat, those love handles are creeping me out... And getting a bit of a belly :/ )
166cm (I think?)
34A :colondollar:
10st exactly.
5ft 10
34C
Clothing size varies between 8 to 12, as I have a small top half and wide hips.

:smile:
Reply 359
how much is 1 stone? just wondering :smile:

Latest