Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    It was just a PRANK!!! LMAOAOAOAO

Your reaction was priceless!!! HAHAHA
    Is it okay if I can use the footage for my youtube channel???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ya dun ma feelings goofd
    That's what happenes when you watch too much YouTube, kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    and i wasn't taking you seriously as well :rofl:
    :lolwut:
    the odds

ReputationRep:
    Alas, as a Pakistani male, the sort of woman I am looking for no longer exists.

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :unimpressed: i am not
    :rofl:

sorry sir i am not here to fulfil your desires :getmecoat:
    Lol!!!!!!!! I was just kidding !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polymath0)

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.
    That was some speech! Quite controversial though

:lolwut:

(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    Lol!!!!!!!! I was just kidding !!!
    i know x

Damn that's a long post. Quite the traditional view and Ik girls who would probably be happy to be like that. But what's that about? Just clocked my mum never calls my dad by his name either lol.

You wouldn't want your future wife to work?

ReputationRep:

Ooooook!!!!! That's a really long paragraph !!!!
    And what u r trying to say is u like old fashioned ladies ????

ReputationRep:

You miss the days when you can beat your wife senseless and no one would bat an eye? Is that what this long post is really about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If she's my cousin, she's the one.

Nice booty

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    You miss the days when you can beat your wife senseless and no one would bat an eye? Is that what this long post is really about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's so much you can rip to shreds in that post :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    Just curious, all the Pakistani guys around here are generally not even worth talking to lol but what do you look for in a girl?

AHHHH I JUST REALISED I BOTCHED THE TITLE WHOOPS - what do YOU look for in a girl
    If she looks like Gigi Hadid she's the one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    what about me nan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    what about me nan?
    not quite mate

ReputationRep:
    I swear. This is the first time in a long time that I'm proud to be Pakistani .
    Love you homies 😂❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    'Nuff said

ReputationRep:

It's not that deep m8.

Btw it's 2016.

ReputationRep:
    Round rotis
    Aversion to coriander
    Cooks a sick korma
    Likes cats
    Isn't autistic

ReputationRep:
    Lets turn this forum on its head, What do the Pakistani girls of this forum look for in a Pakistani guy?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.