The Student Room Group

My mate doesn't want to date short girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I like how the first thing he thinks of when considering who to date is how his theoretical kids theoretically could end up

Does he ask all girls to bring a full medical history of themselves and those of family members on a first date?
Allow all this tall and skinny guys hate in this thread :frown:...geeze!

OP, its up to him I guess! I'll be he'll end up with a short girl though, it often seems to occur that way
(edited 13 years ago)
1)tell ur friend genetics doesn't work exactly like that
2) 5'10" is slightly over average height, he is nowhere near as tall enough to not want to date really short girls i.e 5'4" and lower, tell him get get over himself and read a biology text once in while lol
not a problem.

short girls aren't missing out :/

there's plenty of guys who love fun sized girls :biggrin:
Reply 25
Yes, look how Dan Radcliffe turned out. (love him, but he's indeed short) .
His father isn't very tall, and his mum is about 5 foot.
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
Title says it all really. We were having a discussion about this and he said he wouldn't date a short girl because he wouldn't want his kids especially his sons to be short because he thinks people would make fun of them and that he will have trouble with women.

Is this shallow of him? He is over 5 foot 10 atleast and sats short is anything below 5 foot 4 probably, if the girl wears killer heels and she is still like up to his chin.

Yes, it is very shallow, but women really need a taste of their own medicine, so I applaud him. I wish there were more men who were like your friend. Men need to become more shallow because women are getting away with murder.
It's not really any different to girls who won't date short guys though, is it?

How does he feel about women who are taller him?
Reply 28
Well, thats his prerogative. Small mother doesn't necessarily equal small child though, my dads parents were both really short and he's 5ft9, so not super tall but hardly short. My boyfriends dad is pretty short as well, like 5ft5, and my boyfriend is 6ft2. Reproducing with a girl over 5ft4 is no guarantee of tall kids, either, especially as he's not that tall to begin with.
A mate? Sure...
Reply 30
we're not short, we're fun sized!
Original post by stargirl63
It's just his personal preference if he likes girls who are not short. I like guys who are tall, I wouldn't like a guy who is shorter than 5 foot 10. Most people do have a type.

1) how tall are you?
2) 5'10 bare foot or with shoes?
(edited 13 years ago)
Up to him, people like diff things.

I personally wouldn't date a really tall guy. I am just under 5.4 without heels. I like him to be taller than me, but not tall tall :-/
Original post by lordtreize
1) how tall are you?
2) 5'10 bare foot or with shoes?

I'm 5'8''
And I meant bare foot for guys 5'10''
Original post by Anonymous
Title says it all really. We were having a discussion about this and he said he wouldn't date a short girl because he wouldn't want his kids especially his sons to be short because he thinks people would make fun of them and that he will have trouble with women.

Is this shallow of him? He is over 5 foot 10 atleast and sats short is anything below 5 foot 4 probably, if the girl wears killer heels and she is still like up to his chin.

Why is he thinking so far ahead (unless he is fairly old) about children. Chances are he won't have children any girlfriends in the near future so why limit himself?

Unlikely he'll have short children anyway.
Original post by stargirl63
I'm 5'8''
And I meant bare foot for guys 5'10''

Well, you better pay attention to footwear.Can't have any five niners and a half getting near you can we ?
Original post by lordtreize
Well, you better pay attention to footwear.Can't have any five niners and a half getting near you can we ?

Exactly
I'd never date a guy as shallow as him anyway, so it's no loss to me.
Reply 38
Original post by MrHappy_J
I'd never date a guy as shallow as him anyway, so it's no loss to me.

Then let's hope that guys won't date such a shallow girl like you. Not to mention a misandrist.
Original post by Mr.j
Then let's hope that guys won't date such a shallow girl like you. Not to mention a misandrist.

Out of order and irrelevant to my post.

Reported.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending