The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It harms nobody so as far as I am concerned, it is perfectly normal and okay among consenting adults. Different things turn us on, and one of the things that makes us so great and interesting as people is the way we all take different approaches to sex.

In the scheme of things, this does not even sound like an entirely unheard of fetish. Indeed, I have heard of this before.
Reply 21
Ding dong. It's a bit strange yes.
Original post by Addzter

What I haven't worked out is, how did you get the tiger in the 1st place to do it with you? (how did you find another person who was into the same thing)
Reply 23
Whatever butters your muffin to be honest. Who cares if it's normal or not as long as it's harmless fun and you and your partner are both happy? A quick internet search will probably tell you it's not that normal, but plenty of people do role-play of some sort or are into weirder stuff. Good for you I guess.
Chasing the girlfriend and gently overpowering her is quite a sexy thing I must say. :sexface:
It's very unusual, but very hot lol :smile: x
Original post by LandyJon

Apt description good sir.

Well thank you kind fellow!

I'm more interested in seeing this tiger outfit tbh. Assuming OP is serious I want to know if it's a professionally made thing or what..
Reply 27
Not normal but what sexual fetish is normal?

Latest

Trending

Trending