The Student Room Group

Marks and spencer roleplay interview help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have my interview today 😤
Reply 21
How was it? I have one on thursday.
Original post by bazraza
I have my interview today ������

How was it? What did you have to do? I have mine tomorrow.
Reply 23
Original post by chloeshedden
How was it? What did you have to do? I have mine tomorrow.

It went well got the job but it was alot of waiting time and made me very panic at one point. Would only say one thing read through the cards they give about the products and offers going on in store and products in stock and make notes they give paper to make notes. In those 5-7 mins role play make customer your priority ask them what for why etc. My customer was cooking meal for 4 people. Had to offer all sorts product to them to make meal without butternut squash. They do make it little hard for you just keep focus and lots of smiles throughout the conversation 😊
good luck 👍
Original post by bazraza
It went well got the job but it was alot of waiting time and made me very panic at one point. Would only say one thing read through the cards they give about the products and offers going on in store and products in stock and make notes they give paper to make notes. In those 5-7 mins role play make customer your priority ask them what for why etc. My customer was cooking meal for 4 people. Had to offer all sorts product to them to make meal without butternut squash. They do make it little hard for you just keep focus and lots of smiles throughout the conversation 😊
good luck 👍

Ah well done!! Thank you so much, fingers crossed I manage
Reply 25
Original post by bazraza
good luck 👍

Awesome, good job. Thanks for the info.
I had a interview today.. My role play was a woman looking for swimwear for her 8year old sister. I thought i did really bad and i picked up my points when we had to write down what mistakes we made. Then i got told to go to the staff room and then the manager came and he didn't really ask much only if i had experience and what i think customers expect when they come to m&s. Then he asked if i had any physical disability that would prevent me from lifting things and then he offered me the job but i got the job in the food section so in happy. Overall a positive experience x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending