The Student Room Group

Who will you miss when you go to uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
my mum, best friends, cats, grandparents, cousins and uncle
I will miss my friends. Couldn't give two craps about my family.
Original post by cassicles
This. It makes to laugh to think of all the conversations before I finished college of how much time I was gonna spend with friends during summer and before university but hardly anything's happened. Can't wait to leave.

I think I'm dreading the fact I have a 'girls holiday' to get through before university just as much as I'm dreading results day. I would be quite happy to never speak to the majority of the people in my ****ty town ever again.
I will miss a few friends and others I've got to know pretty well despite the lack of activity this summer.
I will definitely miss my family for on-the-spot advice but I will probably enjoy some independence.
I will probably miss the family pets. XD
Reply 24
I'm moving between countries so I'm gonna miss everyone like crazy. My family and friends and cats and relatives and everyone. And I feel really bad for leaving them behind since I know many of them will miss me too
I'll be living at home and commuting (for the first year anyway, then we'll see how it goes workload/lecture time wise), so I'll still be here with my Mum and two really great friends. After that, if I do move out, it'll be then (and the rest of my family) who I'll miss terribly.
My dog! I can text/call/Facetime everyone else.
My cat, 3 of my closest male friends, my female best friend. Everyone else I can tolerate going. I think I'll only speak to 2 out of the 3 guys at this rate :frown:
I'll miss my parents, but they're not going to be that far away, it will just be that adjustment of seeing them every day and then suddenly not doing so!
Reply 29
I miss my dog so much when I'm at uni!

This year I'm moving unis so am gonna miss my course mates - they have been the best friends I could ever imagine. And my boyfriend who's my Rock :smile:
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
Who would you miss?

I will be staying at home so I won't miss anyone but due to the exams/assignments/weekly-tests etc I will definitely miss my sleep :biggrin:
Reply 31
My parents, my dog and some of my teachers. Friendship groups seem to really be put under strain in sixth form, and to be honest it's been a pretty rough 2 years for that. It seems quite nice to start afresh. :smile:
My family and a few close friends. Going to a different sixth form to all my friends means that I'm not as close to all of them anymore which should make it easier.
(edited 9 years ago)
My dogs! :frown:
Nobody except for

Original post by TroyAndAbed
When I went to uni for first year I didn't miss anyone. :smile: Too busy having a good time.

troy and abed in the mornnnnnnnnnning!
my boyfriend and my family:frown:
Reply 36
I'm going to miss my little sister so much, I think leaving siblings behind is much harder :frown:
Reply 37
Original post by sophiaamireh
my boyfriend and my family:frown:

Awww, :frown: How long have you and your boyfriend been together?
Reply 38
My mum! :frown: even though she nags all the time, I will probably even miss that...!
Original post by amol_chalis447
I have just one close friend where I live. She's going to the US for uni. I'm really gonna miss her though she doesn't know it.

Which school is she going to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending