The Student Room Group

What would happen to a guy who can't get sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyou
Everyone has someone special.

You sure?
Original post by Emily.97
You sure?

Seeing how some of the people on Jeremy Kyle manage to find significant others should be enough to give anyone hope
Original post by Kyou
Seeing how some of the people on Jeremy Kyle manage to find significant others should be enough to give anyone hope

That doesn't really prove anything. The people on Jezza have low standards and they're all a bunch of chavs culminating together.
Reply 23
Era....not much.
You'll end up like me, mid 20s and going to a strip club after work because you're so lonely
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy could never get sex / attention from females, would they eventually go crazy or something?

Pro tip: Use the word "women" in place of females. TRPers and other misogynists have quite the monopoly on that term.
You'll end up like me, mid 20s and going to a strip club after work because you're so lonely

In the UK, it's not just the likes of Elliott Rodger. British women are either cold, picky or obsessed with one type of many. Even normal, attractive guys can live in sexual drought. You can get demotivated and conditioned when you know the response already.
In the UK, it's not just the likes of Elliott Rodger. British women are either cold, picky or obsessed with one type of many. Even normal, attractive guys can live in sexual drought. You can get demotivated and conditioned when you know the response already.

Disagree. You can't simply blame your problems on women as i've seen a lot of people do on here.
Disagree. You can't simply blame your problems on women as i've seen a lot of people do on here.

No, not as a whole. Of course humans always want what they can;t have to some extent. But definitely British women are picky, maybe less open to experience than others, and more likely to view men as beneath their league. It's a problem of more feminist societies.
If a guy could never get sex / attention from females, would they eventually go crazy or something?

yes
Nothing.
They'd probs die in an old people's home somewhere surrounded by cats
I would imagine a lot of them end up on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending