The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't become involved with someone if you feel the way you describe op. It would be an insult to both parties.*
Don't even bother. Everyone deserves a person they find physically attractive.
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
Don't become involved with someone if you feel the way you describe op. It would be an insult to both parties.*

Okay thank you
Original post by loveleest
Don't even bother. Everyone deserves a person they find physically attractive.

I feel like I am applying double standards because I'd always say if someone has a good personality looks doesn't matter. And i feel like a c**t. I think the fact that no one ,I ever spoke to , likes her is influencing my decision aswell.
Reply 24
Aren't you a bastion of society. Why date someone you feel nothing for, and looks are clearly important to you.

Don't discount a females intuition, she will know on your first "date" exactly how you feel about her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kENDON
Aren't you a bastion of society. Why date someone you feel nothing for, and looks are clearly important to you.

Don't discount a females intuition, she will know on your first "date" exactly how you feel about her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you got me wrong mate. I don't feel anything for anyone(personality disorder). Although I mentioned looks, it isn't important to me. I am no supermodel, infact I am not even average. When I was talking about society, I can name 50 people who as soon as find out we are dating will go ewwwww. I don't want to break her heart and I want the best for her. Also I am being selfish and I also want the best for me. But Thanks for the advice mate.
Original post by Anonymous
I got asked out by a girl and since she isn't the prettiest of the girls no one likes her in the school (also I've heard she was mean in primary school). Not even my friends. Although I have no feelings for her(I don't really feel any emotions for anyone) should I go out with her? I know people will make jokes but I don't know what to do? Cause saying no will break her heart.

Better to break her heart now then lead someone on you're not physically or emotionally attracted to. And no that probably won't change the more you get to know her.

Latest

Trending

Trending