It all starts with a Hi...

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you're a neoreactionary who posts on the redpill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    It all starts with a Hi...
    That's true! Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Walk around with a clipboard, say that you're doing a survey for some research, and then make conversation with the person.

ReputationRep:
    I like to smell their feet and armpits and if I get a hard on then I know it's love at first sight, or sniff.

ReputationRep:
    Haha the OP got banned. What a bell end
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I really secretly hope you actually didn't do this, if you did i am praying for you.
    Be casual, try to say Hi and come up with a conversation or just smile whenever you see that person and then approah them (ease them in so they are not freaked when you hit on them?). Just don't use slang and those cringe worthy phrases, ARTICULATE YOURSELF! (i know i am not one to talk i am sh*t at talking and stuff).

Good Luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.