Boys, answer this honestly... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
I'm in a relationship with a more curved girl. Don't mistake me for overweight, because she is slim, but more curved than stick-like. And she's gorgeous.

Though I did meet a very thin petite girl at the weekend who I wanted to bang against the wall and rip off her clothes. : (
Einstein Jr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
Depends entirely on what you mean by 'not skinny'. I love some curves, and some girls who think they're fat are just a little curvy, whilst others who claim to have curves are obese!
word
The Dux
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If a girl isn't obese, then personality determines whether I'm interested, and not whether she's slim/slim with curves/curvy etc.
TI-84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
girl with some shape, but still slim:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...03_468x468.jpg
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DEXDUZDIZ)
i HATE skinny girls....i prefer the galz wid shape.....an i dont mind chubby i prefer them to skinny galz.
I'm sure the skinny girls would HATE you too.
Seriously, how can you be so quick to say that you hate a girl just because of they way they look, without even knowing the substance that makes up that girl?
You're a shallow ****.
4x4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thin all the way, ending just before what serious anorexia or some models look like.
Martyn1989
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Curves...mmm.

If it is a slim girl with no curves, I'd feel like a paedo.
Daisuke
Report 9 years ago
Thin girl.
LooieENG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Skinny girl, because I'm quite skinny myself :redface:

but not if they're so skinny you can see bones and sh1t
Vokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like curves personally either a bit of chub or a more athletic figure, not over the top tho. Not really into rake thin women, worried I would break them! lol Purely from an attraction point of view ofc.
RoslynCarter
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ok....so what would you call this????.......size 8, 5'2" and 32DD???? Curvy, fat or skinny?????????
xNishx
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
Depends entirely on what you mean by 'not skinny'. I love some curves, and some girls who think they're fat are just a little curvy, whilst others who claim to have curves are obese!
I find it hilarious when fat girls think they have curves. I spose its just their way of making themselves feel better but it still sucks for the girls that actually have curves.

Sigh.

Op - i think its more to do with proportions, some size 10/12 girls have perfectly proportionate bodies (hips and boobs with a *flatish* stomach) whereas others have rolls, same can be applied to most sizes but the higher you get the less likely they are to still have proportional bodies
cook my sock
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
good face and with curves but not fat. see this link for my true opinion
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._470x393,0.jpg
the middle one (hope link works) if not copy and paste it.
Vokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by RoslynCarter)
Ok....so what would you call this????.......size 8, 5'2" and 32DD???? Curvy, fat or skinny?????????

That sounds pretty curvy to me! Size 8 and 32DD you should have men crawling all over you lol
mfc20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
curvesssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
xNishx
Report 9 years ago
lol at just throwing out some numbers

being on the shorter side i assume you have a petite frame but you could still be a little chubby (not very though because your only a size 8 and have a pretty small back)
cruciform
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i would go for both
Vitex
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.cold-moon.com/images/Moti...t/Harpoons.jpg
cook my sock
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
need a picture
Mr. MadMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shape. Definetly shape.

I don't see how anyone can find a thin shape appealing, personally I think it's disgusting.

Girls with a shapely body are bloody amazing though!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.49%
No (474)
60.85%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.67%

Watched Threads