The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm in a relationship with a more curved girl. Don't mistake me for overweight, because she is slim, but more curved than stick-like. And she's gorgeous.

Though I did meet a very thin petite girl at the weekend who I wanted to bang against the wall and rip off her clothes. : (
Dionysus
Depends entirely on what you mean by 'not skinny'. I love some curves, and some girls who think they're fat are just a little curvy, whilst others who claim to have curves are obese!

word
Reply 22
If a girl isn't obese, then personality determines whether I'm interested, and not whether she's slim/slim with curves/curvy etc.
Reply 23
girl with some shape, but still slim:

DEXDUZDIZ
i HATE skinny girls....i prefer the galz wid shape.....an i dont mind chubby i prefer them to skinny galz.

I'm sure the skinny girls would HATE you too.
Seriously, how can you be so quick to say that you hate a girl just because of they way they look, without even knowing the substance that makes up that girl?
You're a shallow ****.
Reply 25
Thin all the way, ending just before what serious anorexia or some models look like.
Reply 26
Curves...mmm.

If it is a slim girl with no curves, I'd feel like a paedo.
Reply 27
Thin girl.
Reply 28
Skinny girl, because I'm quite skinny myself :redface:

but not if they're so skinny you can see bones and sh1t
Reply 29
I like curves personally either a bit of chub or a more athletic figure, not over the top tho. Not really into rake thin women, worried I would break them! lol :smile: Purely from an attraction point of view ofc.
Reply 30
Dionysus
Depends entirely on what you mean by 'not skinny'. I love some curves, and some girls who think they're fat are just a little curvy, whilst others who claim to have curves are obese!

I find it hilarious when fat girls think they have curves. I spose its just their way of making themselves feel better but it still sucks for the girls that actually have curves.

Sigh.

Op - i think its more to do with proportions, some size 10/12 girls have perfectly proportionate bodies (hips and boobs with a *flatish* stomach) whereas others have rolls, same can be applied to most sizes but the higher you get the less likely they are to still have proportional bodies
Ok....so what would you call this????.......size 8, 5'2" and 32DD???? Curvy, fat or skinny?????????
good face and with curves but not fat. see this link for my true opinion
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/04/05/majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg
the middle one :wink: (hope link works) if not copy and paste it.
Reply 33
RoslynCarter
Ok....so what would you call this????.......size 8, 5'2" and 32DD???? Curvy, fat or skinny?????????

That sounds pretty curvy to me! Size 8 and 32DD you should have men crawling all over you lol :wink:
Reply 34
curvesssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:smile:
Reply 35
RoslynCarter

lol at just throwing out some numbers

being on the shorter side i assume you have a petite frame but you could still be a little chubby (not very though because your only a size 8 and have a pretty small back)
i would go for both
Reply 37
RoslynCarter

RoslynCarter

need a picture :smile:
Shape. Definetly shape.

I don't see how anyone can find a thin shape appealing, personally I think it's disgusting.

Girls with a shapely body are bloody amazing though!

Latest

Trending

Trending